Sunday, November 11, 2018

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "If I Had You"






Hey, pals o mine! 

What's doin'? 

Youse gettin' mentally prepped for the upcomin' Turkey feast? 

Yea, my friends...I guess we's can start thinkin' 'bout it now. 
Only a week & a half away. 

Time to gather with family & friends & celebrate all that is good in our lives. 

Time to start the blowin' & rakin', too! 
Ugh.

 DEF I NATE LY not one of my fave outdoor activities!
 Haha!!

 O well, mi amici. 
Least we got our main man, Dean, to bring along!

 Won't be so bad with some cool cool...Fall type Dino-tunes...flowin' in my ear. 

Youse know the kind I mean...dont'cha, pals? 

Well...let me pick us a jam to get that flow started. 
Hmmmm. 

Maybe I could stick with "The Dean Martin Show" al b um. 
That one never leaves my turntable, it seems. 

There's a few perfect pics for a day like this...in a month like this...& for a job like this. 

How's 'bout we start thins' off with some "If I Had You"? 

OK, pals!

 Sounds like a "leaf rakin'" plan! 

The one small problem, pallies... Sometimes...just sometimes...these easy flowin' jams get me in such a chilled out mood...I ends up pourin' up some vino & just chillin' with Dino!
 Hahaha!!!

 O well, my friends...nothin' wrong with that!

 Leaves ain't goin' anywhere! 

They can wait.
 Ha! 

Maybe I'll just stay inside, where its nice & warm. 

Maybe I'll just call that neighborhood kid who rakes leaves!
 Haha! 

Yes! 

Now THAT sounds even better!

 I thinks I just had me a Dino-revelation!
 Haha!!

 I'll let youse decide for yourselves, mi amici. 

Either way...keep the Dino & the vino flowin'! 

Also, palsies...keep our vets in mind today, 
It's because of them that we are able to make these easy, everyday choices. 

They work hard & sacrifice a lot...for our peace of mind. 

Raise a glass to them!
 Ciao!  

6 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, our Dino sings..."There is nothin' that I couldn't do if I had you." And, likes 'cause we have our Dino, there ain't anythin' we can't do with our Dino by our sides! Thanks for 'nother great Sunday Serenade with Dino! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!

Danny G. said...

Very true, pal! Can’t wait to jump into the up-comin’ holiday season with our numero uno bro, Dino, by our sides! Glad you enjoyed the Jam!

BlueisCoool said...

It seems the holiday season is fast approaching and we. can all look forward to the most wonderful of days with nothing to do but eat. As always we are lucky to have Dean Martin guid us to this great upcoming season with a wonderful sounding song, a winner as always Danny G.!Nice work as always my friend.

Have a great week.

Scott

Always On Watch said...

Another beautiful love song -- sung as only our Dino could.

Danny G. said...

Glad you dig the Dino-Jam, Scott my bro! Yes...soon we will be diggin’ ourselves outta a wintery wonderland & rockin’ round the Christmas tree to the cool cool croonin’ of our one & only Dino.

Danny G. said...

Yes, Ms AOW...you speaketh the pure Dino-truth! Glad you enjoyed the tune!