Sunday, September 30, 2018

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Only Forever"










Welcome back, pals o mine!

 How's thins'? 

Did youse get the yardwork started yet?

 Pack up the patio stuff? 

Stock the shelves with tomato soup & Bourbon?! Haha!! 

Hey, pallies...it's gonna be gettin' chilly 'round these parts! 
I needs my Fall supplies! 
Haha!! 

Yup...its that time of year, my friends.

 Time to hunker down & turn the Dino up! 

I'm thinkin' if we can gets' 'nough Dino-tunes flowin' this Fall...we should be able to keep that "warm & fuzzy" glow uh-glowin' right through to Spring! 

Now, palsies, are youse with me?!?!?! 

Yay! 

I just knew I could count on ALL my fellow Disciples of Dean, out there! 

OK...so here's what we is gonna do.

 Seein' how this is the last day of September...& creepy spooky October is comin' up next...I thinks we should EASE into the cool cool weather headin' our way, with a "nice n' easy" Dino-tune. 

How's 'bout somethin' off Dean's "Pretty Baby" vinyl masterpiece?

 Yes!

 DEF I NATE LY one of my FAVE al b ums.

 I knows of a jam that will relax us right into this fantastic frenzy of foliage headin' our way, mi amici! 

This week's Serenade, "Only Forever", is just what the doctor ordered!

 It's calm & soothin' & is SURE to light the fires that will keep us warm.

 Now , I don't know 'bout youse guys...but I'm gonna grab me some soup...pour me some bourbon...& heat this chilly day up! 

Join Dean & I, pallies!

 Youse'll be all SNUGGLY 'til the April thaw!
 Ha! 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

What a wonderful Dino tune for any couple in love!

BlueisCoool said...

can you believe that it is October 1st! The days are really starting to fly by but that is okay because some of the best days are soon upon us, Autumn. You just can't beat the cooler weather along with the changing leaves, at least up in New England. One of my favorite of times. And what better way to see it come in then with Mr. Dean Martin, a sweet sounding song from the one and only Danny G., nice work as always my friend. I just love this tune.

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o thanks for 'nother terrific tune from our most beloved Dino. We woulda completely concur with your Dino-Observation..."It's calm & soothin' & is SURE to light the fires that will keep us warm." No one, and we means no one can fire us up like our beautifully beloved Dino. Keeps servin' up the Dino-croons and helpin' us grow deeper and deeper in Dino by sittin' at his feet and receivin' his incredible instructions.

Danny G. said...

Hey pals...is this a BEAUTIFUL Dino-croon or what?! Doesn’t get any smoother...any sweeter...any better. That’s our pal. We are all truly blessed to have him in our lives.