Sunday, February 25, 2018

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'm In The Mood For Love"




Welcome back, my friends!
Truly nice to be here, once 'gain!

Well pallies...here we is!

Windin' down 'nother Dino-Amore Month.

I know...I know.
It's a little bittersweet.

 But fear not, ol' pals o mine!

We still gots 3 more GLORIOUS days to soak it in &...not to mention...ONLY 23 DAYS 'TIL SPRING!!!

So, here I am...ponderin'...not ONLY which COOL COOL CROON to cap off the month's Serenades with, but...which COOL COOL VID to use!!!

Ugh!!!

Man o man...what a dilemma!!!

OK...I thinks there's really just ONE tune that can send Dino-Amore Month off with a bang..."I'm In The Mood For Love"!!!

Dosen't get ANY simpler than that, pals!

Dean's tellin' us EX ACT LY how he feels & the LOVE VIBE is DEF I NATE LY in the air!!
Haha!!

Quick...go grab your BESTEST somebody...They GOTTA hear this one!!!

Now...which vid?
Hmmmmm.
Well, mi amici...there's only one vid that's REALLY grabbin' my eye.

I thinks I can speak for us all, when I say, Dean's live vids are the best.

I feel like he's right here with me!

Still croonin' & swoonin'!
Laughin' & smilin'!

Tellin' me, "Pay attention, kid! This is what life's ALL 'bout'... L.O.V.E. dammit"!
Hahaha!!!

It's the truth, pals!

Everythin' else comes far behind.

OK, my friends...let's pull it down a notch.
Take this one real easy like.

As we slip outta Dino-Amore month, this week, & into March...let's do it with Dino's peaceful vibe.
Let's do it in style!

Likes I said...Spring is right 'round the corner.
And with Spring...just like with Dean...LOVE is in the air!
It doesn't end with February, pallies. It goes on forever!
This one's for you, Babe.

Well, ol' lovers of passion...it's been my pleasure sharin' all these EXTRA special Dino-tunes!
Can hardly wait 'til next year!
OK OK...I can wait...Haha!!
Let's not rush the year away!

See youse in March, pals!

Enjoy! 


I'm in the mood for love
Simply because you're near me.
Funny, but when you're near me
I'm in the mood for love.
Heaven is in your eyes
Bright as the stars we're under
Oh! Is it any wonder
I'm in the mood for love?
Why stop to think of whether
This little dream might fade?
We've put our hearts together
Now we are one, I'm not afraid!
If there's a cloud above
If it should rain we'll let it
But for tonight, forget it!
I'm in the mood for love





4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful song this is and so perfect with spring only around the corner. All one has to do is sit back, listen to Dean and let all your troubles float away. As always Danny G., you struck gold with this tune. And I couldn't agree more, nothing beats Dean singing live! He seemed to be at top form here.

Hopefully things are starting to warm up a bit there in New England. Have a great week.

Scott

Always On Watch said...

Such a romantic tune -- and one enhanced by our Dino's velvet voice!

Thanks for posting this tune, Danny G.

Danny G. said...

Glad youse enjoyed, pallies! Hope all is well in FLA., Scott & hope you are feelin’ well, Ms. AOW! Ciao!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, this has long been one of my most fav Dino-vids from the greats of great croons found on the Dino-DVD tagged "That Amore"....coolly collected from the Dino-show. Loves the way that our Dino can look into the cold lens of the camera and look right at his pallies with such a lovin' look of amore...and how at the end of the croon he does a little wave with his omnipresent Kent cigarette in hand and then takin' a deep draw on his smoke...pure pure Dino-delight! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!