Sunday, December 10, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"




Hey pals!

Are youse ready?!

Here comes the white stuff!

4"-6" they is sayin'.

The wintery weather has finally hit!

Actually, it is still technically Fall...BUT...I'm lookin' out my window & I'm seein' snowflakes!

Now if that doesn't say "Dino-Winter Month"...then I'm Jack Frost! Haha!

Well, since this IS the first snowy Sunday Serenade of this WON DER FUL time of year...I figured I get right into that Dino-swingin'...Wintery singin'...& Jingle bell jing, jing, jingin'...kinda jam!
What better tune to kick thins' off than, "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let I Snow"?!
Dean is at his SWOONINIST!

REALLY pourin' on that Dino-charm in this one, pallies!

Now seriously mi amici...what lucky dame could POSSIBLY let Dean leave on such a blizzardy night?!
C'mon now ladies!
I mean this COOL COOL cat even brought his own corn for poppin'!!! Hahaha!!!

Yes Sir!
That's my Dino!
Ha!!!

Well...If I know our BESTEST & SMOOTHEST pal... likes I thinks I do...then he's gonna be "goodbyin"...'til ALL the poppin' corn has been popped & that delightful fire has flickered it's last flickerin' flicker!!!
Haha!!!

OK ol' friends o' mine...let's get thins' snowin'&  flowin' & WELCOME the first snowfall of the Dino-Winter season!

And pallies...since I've no particular place to go...I says, "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it freakin' Snow!"
Hahaha!!!

Enjoy!!!  


Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Man, It doesn't show signs of stoppin'
And I brought some corn for poppin'
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss good-night
How I'll hate goin' out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dyin'
And, my dear, we're still good-bye-in'
But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss good-night
How I'll hate goin' out in the storm
But if you really grab me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dyin'
And, my dear, we're still good-bye-in'
But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

4 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, fantastically fabulous to see youse put in a Dino-seasonal state of mind by your wintry weather! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most most beloved DINO!

BlueisCoool said...

I knew it would not take too long to see the white stuff falling in New England, but not this early. It is always pretty to have some snow during the Christmas season. Even down here in sunny Florida it is chilly this weekend, most people don't know what too do when the temps fall below 70, they feel an ice age has come. :-)

A wonderful Dean Martin song as always Danny G., you always manage to make a perfect selection. Enjoy the snow but be careful driving.

Have a good week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Yea...it was just a matter of tome, Scott. Old Man Winter is rearin' his ugly head! Haha!! Not too bad though. We can take it! We is New Englanders! Ha! Glad you enjoyed the Serenade, pal!

Always On Watch said...

This Dino tune is played all Christmas season long here during the holidays.