Sunday, December 24, 2017

Danny G's SPECIAL Sunday Serenade with Dino: Dino Departure Day 2017: "Silent Night, Peace On Earth"








Hey there, pallies.

Well...we made it.

Welcome to Winter 2017. 

Man...just cants believe nother' Christmas is here.

Seems so far away, then all of a sudden...here it is.

'Nother important day is here, also.

Dino-Departure Day.
It crept up as well, pals.

'Nother year since we lost our main man, Dino. 

That's a tough one to say, pals. Truly hurts me. But...what makes thins' a little bit easier on my heart...is bein' part of this GREAT GREAT blog...'specially today.
Gives me a chance to share a little piece of myself & my thoughts 'bout Dean.
What he's meant to me throughout my life. 

Today...although we is reminded 'bout what we've  lost...we also think 'bout what we still have!

Life is GOOD!

Dino keeps it that way! Ha!
Enjoy it!

We will spread good will to others & share positive thoughts.

Let's not sulk & be blue.
Let's celebrate! 

Let's 'member all the good stuff that made Dino...Dino!  Fun...Happy...Foolish...& OH SO VERY Cool! Haha!!

To be thought 'bout...every once in awhile...Swoonin' & Croonin'...makin' people smile!

Yup...THAT'S how I'm guessin' he would dig thins' the most!   

What a great great time of year to REALLY get in touch with your inner Dino, too, my friends! 
Just soak in his vibe & spread it all 'round!

I'm so so thrilled today...to be able to play one of the ab so lute BESTEST of the BEST Christmassy tunes... by the ab so lute BESTEST of the BEST Christmas crooners!

The song I've chosen, for this VERY special  Sunday Serenade, same as last year... DEF I NATE LY  HAS to be..."Silent Night/Peace on Earth". 

How could I NOT pick this BEA U TI FUL tune?

With the 22nd anniversary of Dean's big exit...Dino-Departure Day......I NEED to play a song FILLED with true, pure Dino-passion!

Don't know 'bout youse pallies...but this tune REALLY moves me!
So So softly POWERFUL & So So gently SOOTHIN' to my soul.

It takes me to a calm...cool place... where we is ALL forever young & Dean is ALWAYS & FOREVER present'.

Ahhhhh...Nice nice stuff, pals. 

Well...I wont keep youse any longer.
Knows youse got thins' to do.
New memories to be made.

Let's ALL 'member the TRUE meanin' of the day, pallies & keep that vibe goin' ALL year long!

Oh...& don't forget, my friends...in the middle of all the chaos these next few days...take a minute to 'member Dino.
The worlds not seen a shinin' star like him again.

Merry Christmas pallies. 


Silent as the snowflake in the night
Holy is the spirit of this night
All the world is calm and peaceful
All the world is bright and joyful

Spirit of love and child of peace
Love unending that shall not cease
Peace, my children of goodwill
Peace, my children, peace, be still

Silent night
Holy night
All is calm
All is bright
Round yon virgin mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

(Silent night)
(Holy night)
(All is calm)
(All is bright)
Round yon virgin mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It really is hard to believe that Christmas is almost upon and of course there are so many reasons to be thankful this year. As always Danny G., you have managed to pick the perfect song from Dean, a beautiful one for sure! It really couldn't be any more joyous, esp with a sprinkling of Dean mixed in.

Thank you for all your endless hard work week after week Danny G., you always bring a smile to my face no matter what.

Have a wonderful and happy Christmas.

Scott

ed said...

Well said pally, Merry Christmas Danny, MR. DMP, and fellow Dino-zens..

Always On Watch said...

So, so peaceful to listen to!

Danny G. said...

Thanks for the kind & cool words , Scotty my pal! Nice to hear from you, Ed! Hope youse all had a Cool Cool Christmas & I’m SURE Dino was on your mind & Your radios! Enjoy your weeks, pallies!