Sunday, November 19, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Canadian Sunset"



Welcome back, pals!

Hey...likes I know it's a few days early still, but...HAPPY THANKSGIVIN'!!!

Yes siree, pallies...tis' the season once again.

The season for ponderin' our blessins', mi amici!

Ponderin' our lives!

Ponderin'...MR. DEAN MARTIN! Haha!!

Yes...it's true, ol' Dino-diggin' friends o mines...I'm serious!
I thinks bout' ALL the different ways Dino helps me ALL year long, & I am SO SO greatful!

Makes EVERY DAY SO SO much brighter!

SO SO much funner!

SO SO much more meaningful to me!

REALLY makes me appreciate the MANY MANY ways I've been blessed.

Yup...he's my main man, pallies!

I thinks I'll kick off this Cool Cool holiday seasonal Serenade time with my "go to" Dino-jam!

"Canadian Sunset".

It just gets me in the right frame of mind, for what's headin' our way! ...CHAOS!!! Hahaha!!!

Just kiddin' , mi amici.

It's a great time of year to REALLY look at anythin' & everythin' good in our lives & be appreciative.

No matter what or who it is...be thankful.

Life is TRULY a blessin'.

As long as we have our health...family & friends...and of course...the ONE & ONLY Dino...Life is good!

Enjoy!!!


Once I was alone
So lonely and then
You came out of nowhere
Like the sun up from the hill

Cold cold as the wind
Warm warm were your lips
Out there on the ski trail
Where your kiss filled me with thrill

Weekend in Canada a change of scenery
Was the most I bargained for
And then I discovered you and in your eyes
I've found a love that I couldn't ignore

Down down came the sun
Fast fast beat my heart
I knew as the sun set from that day We'd never part

Down down down down came the sun
Fast fast fast fast beat my heart
I knew as the sun set from that day We'd never part
Down down down down came-a the sun
Fast fast fast fast beat-a my heart
I knew as the sun set from that day We'd never part
We'd never part
We'd never part

4 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, your greatest of great gratitude for our Dino continues to swankly shine through, Dino-serenade after Dino-serenade. Indeed our Dino is our go to guy for all days, all times, all seasons! Happy Thanksgivin' to your Danny G. and to yours! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!

BlueisCoool said...

A wonderful DM song that seems perfect for the holiday season Danny G! Just when you think you have herd them all out comes another gem. I really enjoyed this tune.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost upon us, it is a most wonderful time of the year. There is so much to be thankful for, even in the times that are not the best. Thank you Danny G for all that you do to keep the flame of Dean Martin burning brightly.

Have a wonderful holiday week my friend.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Hey Scotty, my pal! Great to hear from you! Yup...'Tis the season of givin' Dino-thanks! Enjoy the holiday, my friend!

Always On Watch said...

So mellow.

This tune never grows old for me.

Have a Happy Dino-Thanksgiving!