Sunday, October 29, 2017

Danny G's Hauntin' Halloween Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Blue Moon"








HOWWWWLLLLL!!!

OW OW AWWWOOOOOOOO!!!

GRRRRRR!!!

SNARRLLLLL!!!!

Haha!!

Hey there, my creepy little pallies!

Am I scarin' youse?!

They say..."Even a man who is pure of heart, & says his prayers by night...may become a Dino-Wolf, when the wolf bane blooms, & the Autumn moon is full, & bright!
And maybe has had a few too many Scotch on the rocks!
Hahaha!!!

Am I scarin' youse yet?!

No?!

Yes?!

Haha!! Oh well, pals...just tryin' to set the mood, here.

Tryin' to conjure a Halloweeny type vibe for todays Serenade, mi amici.

Can't believe 'nother October is comin' to an end!
Gonna miss it!
Gonna miss jammin' out with our pal on these EERIE SCARY days!

I gotta pick a COOLY GHOULY type tune to REALLY make the most of these last few SPOOKY KOOKY nights.

I know!

How's 'bout a dose of "Blue Moon"?

It has a certain ghostly feel to it.

OK. Playin' it now while I put this together.

Man...Kinda sendin' a chill through my body, actually.
Feelin' little bit strange.
Seems like Dino is right here with me, as I write.
Listenin' to the soft guitar chords & his hauntin' lyrics.
Just seems to linger 'round the room.
Almost like the presence of Dino can be felt.
Yes...thins' are a little different tonight, my friends.
Can't quite describe it.
Someone...or some THING is callin' to me.
Shhhhhhh....listen.
Can youse hear it?
Listen....

BOO!!!

Hahaha!!! Did I get youse?!
Hahaha!!!
Yea...I must've got youse that time, pallies!
Ha! 

Hey...that's what this season is all 'bout!
Dino-chills & boozy-thrills!
Haha!!

Well, I hope ALL my pals have a FUN & safe Halloween this year!
Good luck with the Tricks n' Treats!

And 'member, friends o' mine...Beware the MOON!!!
AWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


Blue moon, you saw me standin' alone
Without a dream in my heart without a love of my own
Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for
You heard me sayin' a prayer for someone I really could care for

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms could ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
When I looked to the moon it turned to gold

Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart without a love of my own

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked the moon had turned to gold

Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart without a love of my own
Without a love of my own without a love of my own

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

I can't believe that it is almost that time of the year once again, Halloween, outside of Christmas and a birthday every kids favorite of days. With all that candy about it is very tempting for me to head to all the neighbors houses, esp since I am not very tall and mite pass with a costume. :-)

The time is just flying by these days Danny G., there is even a feel of fall in the air here in Florida since it is very cool, esp at night. Of course hotter weather will soon return here.

As always you managed to get the Halloween AND autumn feel just rite with Deans classic Blue Moon. What a wonderful song, I just loved it. Thank you for a home run as always Danny G.

Have a great week and watch out for the tick or treaters. :-)

Scott

Danny G. said...

Glad you enjoyed the tune, Scotty my Dino-bro! Halloween was always my fave holiday & it sounds like youse digs it too. Throw on that costume, pal! Have some fun!