Sunday, July 30, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry?"






Ciao, mi amici!

What's shaken?!
Martinis...Hopefully! Haha!!

Diggin' the Dino-Summery vibes?

Hittin' the beaches & boardwalks?!

Carnivals & pools?!

Maybe even just findin' some shade...& chillin' with a little vino & a LOTTA Dino! Ha!

Yes, pallies...that's all youse really need!
Warm breezes & our pal comin' outta your speakers.

Good 'nough for me, pals!

Summer is whatever youse wants it to be.

It's just a time relax & inhale life. Take all the stress...from all year long...& just let it float away.

It's somethin' we all need to do!

Not easy...believe me...I KNOW! Haha!!

But...we can do it, my friends.

Maybe a nice n' easy tune from Dino's 1966 al b um, "The Dean Martin TV Show", will help youse shake off life's "agita". Haha!!

Now, let me see... Hmmmmm... So many GREAT jams on this one.

I'm lookin' for a soft one, though.

Gotta help my Dino-diggin' paisani put their brains on ice & just chill!
That's right!

Hmmmmm.... Got it! How's 'bout a nice...easy...dose of "What Can I say After I Say I'm Sorry?".

I thinks this will do just PER FECT LY!

It's slow & easy...It's gentle on the mind...IT'S COMFORTIN' TO THE SOUL, PEOPLE!!!
Whoa Whoa Whoa, Danny G.! This is s'posed to be relaxin'...& I'm gettin' ALL worked up, here! Haha!!

Cants help it, pallies! Dean get's me pumped!!! Hahaha!!!

OK...chill mode, now.

Breathe this one in, my friends.
Hold it in your lungs...then let it all out.
It's SURE to remedy all the day's stress.

Enjoy. 





Oh what can I say dear after I say I'm sorry
Oh what can I do to prove it to you I'm sorry
I didn't mean to ever be mean to you
If I didn't care I wouldn't feel like I do

I was all wrong but right or wrong I don't blame you
Why should take somebody like you to shame you
I know that I made you cry and I'm so sorry dear
So what can I say dear after I say I'm sorry

I know that I made you cry...
I'm sorry

8 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful sounding DM tune, now who couldn't forgive someone after listening to that song!? A great choice for Sunday Danny G.

Hopefully things are going well for you up in New England. It has been hot and humid here but it looks like were getting a couple days of much needed rain. At least it will give me some time to catch up on past posts that I missed. Try to stay cool my friend.

Scott

Always On Watch said...

Listen to the cry in our Dino's voice! What woman couldn't forgive him?

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, your amazin'ly awesome adulation of our Dino grows deeper and deeper with each new energetic edition of "Danny G's Sunday Serenade With Dino." We gotta 'fess up that we digs your powerfully potent perfecto prose and eagerly waits to read it each and every Dino-week. Thanks ever so much for your ever deepenin' devotion to our one and only Dino and to the ongoin' work of ilovedinomartin. Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Scotty my pal! Glad you dug the Dino-jam. Thins' is good here. Hopin' you get chance to cool off & catch up with some Dino-bloggin',

Danny G. said...

Ms AOW, I hear ya'! How could ANYONE stay mad at Dino Martini?! Haha!! Hope all is well!

Danny G. said...

DMP, my pal & our fearless leader! GRAZIE for the Dino-praise 'bout the Dino-prose! It comes from the heart, mi amico. As always...the pleasure is truly ALL mine!

Always On Watch said...

Danny G.,
My health is better. I finally see a future again. As you know, I've been through a year of hell.

Danny G. said...

So So happy to hear that, Ms AOW! I know you had a tough time gettin' back on your feet. Keep doin' what your doin' & inhalin' as much Dino as possible!