Sunday, April 16, 2017

Danny G's SPECIAL Easter Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Good Morning Life"





Buona Pasqua Pals!

Happy Easter!

What an AB SO LUTE LY WON DER FUL time of year it is!!!

This is it, ol' pals o mine!

A chance to begin again!

A time of resolution!

Yet 'nother opportunity to let even MORE Dino into out lives pals!!! Hahaha!!!

With every Spring & every Easter...I tries my HARDEST to the absorb the MOSTEST amounts of our pal Dean as humanly possible!

He DEF I NATE LY makes  my day & DEF I NATE LY puts a cool cool accent on such an AWESOME holiday!!! 

Youse can't help but feel so so happy on a day like this pallies!

Now, mi amici...I wanna dedicate today's "X-TRA Dino-special" Serenade, "Good Morning Life"...to a VERY "X-TRA Dino-special" friend.

They is goin' through some tough times right now & I know they could DEF I NATE LY use a GIANT dose of some Dino-inspiration today! 
PLease...listen to the message Dean is tellin' us..."Wake up EVERYDAY & count your blessings!"  
Today is a new start. Don't drag yesterday's problems with youse & NEVER worry 'bout tomorrow!
Thins' ALWAYS work themselves out. Somehow.

Well pals...I hope ALL my Dino-diggin' paisani get uplifted with today's croonin'!

Have a Happy Happy Easter, my friends...& ALWAYS 'member to keeps the DINO & the VINO flowin'!!!

Enjoy!


Good mornin' life
Good mornin' sun how are your skies above
Gee it's great to be alive and in love
Good mornin' life
Good mornin' birds sing out your happy tunes
Feels so good because I'll be seein' her soon
Last night she said she loved me
What a pity to part
I slept with both eyes open waitin' for today to start
Good mornin' life
Good mornin' world how are you happiness
All at once I know what livin' can be
It's life, it's free, it's someone waitin' for me
Who'll someday be my wife, good mornin' life
Good mornin' life
Good mornin' life
Last night she said she loved me
What a pity to part
I slept with both eyes open waitin' for today to start
Good mornin' life
Good mornin' world how are you happiness
All at once I know what livin' can be
Ah it's life, it's free, it's someone waitin' for me
Who'll someday be my wife, good mornin' life

4 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, per usual, an outta this world outstandin' Dino-croon this if fully full of deep deep Dino-teachin's for all us pallies. Hopin' the Dino-holic that you mention sees the light of Dino-day very very Dino-soon! Keeps lovin' keeps sharin' our most most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Glad you dug, DMP! Just doin' my part to spread the Dino-vibe! And YES... my pal got the Dino-message Loud & Clear!

Unknown said...

Danny G, I made this fabulous-oh Dino tune a ring tone, and I mades it my alarm tone pallie, and it ringa-ding-dong wakes me up whens I need to be woken on time!

Danny G. said...

Great Idea, Ed! What better way to wake...than to our main pal croonin' such an upbeat tune?!