Sunday, March 26, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Tik A Tee Tik A Tay"







Welcome back, my friends & welcome to our NUMERO UNO Sunday Serenade with our beloved Dino, Spring 2017!!!

We's made it, pallies...WE'S MADE IT!!!

Ahhhhh....Springtime. It & Dean just seem to fit SO SO nicely together.
Don't youse agree, pals?
O good!

 Kinda likes a hand in a glove...likes a foot in a fine Italian loafer...likes a green green olive in a dry dry martini! Haha!

Man o' man, mi amici... I thinks we need to kick this swingin' season off with a COOL COOL & BOUNCY little jam!
A tune that will REALLY shake off those wintery webs & gets us in a "sunshinin' state of mind"!

Let's get a wee bit silly for this special Serenade, pallies!

We'll start with a jumpin' drum beat...add some maniacal backup singin'... mix in a touch of Dean's sweet sweet Italian type croonin'...shake it all up...real good...& pour us a TALL, COOL, REFRESHIN' glass of "Tik A Tee Tik A Tay"!!! Ha!

Now THAT'S a concoction to get ANYONE flyin'!

I'm buzzin' just thinkin' 'bout it! Hahaha!!!

OK, my Dino-diggin' Spring chickens...I'm ready!

Are youse?!

GREAT!

 So as my pops, Big John G, would say..."Shake it...Don't break it"! Haha!!

I'm pourin' up shots of Dino, today!

Drink em' up, my friends!

Ciao!


Oh, how my heart beats tonight while we're dancin'
It beats with a rhythm so gay;
I'm so in love says my heart, while we're dancin'
It goes, tik-a-tee, tik-a-tay;
Ooo, hold me my love for this night of romancin'
Will make both our hearts soon obey;
Yeah, this is the thrill, and the will of a heart
When it goes, tik-a-tee, tik-a-tay.

Boom bidee, bidee bidee, boom bidee, boom bidee, boom bidee, bidee bidee boom!
"
"
"

Gira e rigira, biondina l'amore,
La vita godere ci fà,
Quando ti veggo, piccina! il mio cor?
Sempre fà: ti-ca ti, ti-ca tay.
Oh, gira e rigira, biondina l'amore,
La vita godere ci fà,
Quando ti veggo, piccina! il mio cor?
Sempre fà: ti-ca ti, ti-ca tay.
Boom bidee, bidee bidee, boom bidee, boom bidee, boom bidee, bidee bidee boom!
"
"
"

(Instrumental Break)

Hold me my love for this night of romancin'
Will make both our hearts soon obey;
Yeah, this is the thrill, and the will of a heart
When it goes, tik a tee, tik a tay.
(Ciao!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Danny, pallie...toes are still tapping! Between the AWESOME Dino tune, the spring air around us, and the few ouzos I've had for Greek Independence Day, I just can't contain myself!!!
Thanks...George the Greek in Texas

BlueisCoool said...

It is wonderful that spring has arrived and it won't be too much longer till that warm weather arrives for good, but in New England you can never be sure when that will happen. :-)

A wonderful and sweet sounding Dean Martin song certainly brings a smile to my face on this Sunday. Thank you Danny G. for your hard work!

Have a nice week.

Scott

Unknown said...

The MOST underated underplayed Dino tune ever!!
Nicely played Danny!

Danny G. said...

Glad to get youse sailin' into the Spring vibe, pallies! It's pure pure Dino-magic!