Sunday, March 12, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Just In Time"







Hey pals!!!

What's up?!

Hows thins'?!!!

Do I seem a wee bit "over-excited" today?! Haha!!

Well, mi Dean Martin-diggin' amici...I is!!! Hahaha!!!

It's just this COOL COOL time of year, I guess.

Spring is in the air & Dino-jams just seem to fit in SO SO perfecto-ly!
They sound...if it's at ALL possible...even better!

It's just the season, I'm thinkin', pals.

The whole damn thin'!

So upliftin' to me!

And even though we gots some more snow comin' this week...I couldn't be floatin' on more of a Springtime cloud!

Oh...and by the way, pallies...gots one more VERY cool thin' goin' on that brings one of my all-time FAVE Dino-tunes to mind!
This Wednesday...March 15th...will mark what would have been Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton's 53rd weddin' anniversary.

Now youse may be wonderin'...Gee, Danny G....what's that gots to do with our most beloved Dino & our Cool & Swingin' Sunday Serenade?!!!
 Well...my curious little disciples of Dean...as I've told youse once or twice before...just watch "Liz & Dick"! Haha!!
It's a FUN FUN flick 'bout their crazy but passionate relationship.

And here's the Dino-link...Dean's "Just In Time" opens the movie!

O Man O man...as soon as I heard Dino croonin' to the openin' credits...I was hooked!

Liz & Dick & Dino...Now THATS one for the ages!!! Hahaha!!!

I must have watched this flick 100 times & still cant gets my fill!

Do yourselves a favor & grab a copy, my friends.
Pour a glass...or two...of vino...& let the fun begin!

OK, pallies...that's 'nough crazy ramblins' from me...time to jam!

And speakin' 'bout "time"...I hope youse all "SPRUNG" ahead & turned your clocks forward! Wow! 'Nother hour to dig on some Dino!!!
What a GREAT GREAT season this is gonna be!!!

Turn it up, pals!

Enjoy!!



Just in time, I found you just in time
Before you came my time was running low
I was lost, the losing dice were tossed
My bridges all were crossed, no where to go

Now you're here, now I know just where I'm going
No more doubt or fears I've found my way
For love came just in time
You found me just in time
And changed my lonely life that lucky day

Now you're here, now I know just where I'm going
No more doubt or fears I've found my way
For love came just in time
You found me just in time
And changed my lonely life that lucky day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Top shelf Danny! I love the Dino-tune!
I love the "Bells Are Ringing" version in the movie, total class!!

Danny G. said...

I couldn't 'gree more, Ed my pal!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, thanks for 'nother cool croon. Likes youse guys, we loves the movie "Bells Are Ringing" where our fabulouso Dino and the fabulous Miss Judy Holliday light up the silver screen together. Wishes are Dino had not more musicals on the big screen! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most beloved Dino!