Sunday, October 25, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Outta My Mind"

Welcome back mi amici!
How's my fellow Dino-philes doin'?
Is all well?
 Are youse gettin' ready for some tricks & treats?

Now youse ALL know that I would NEVER trick ANY of my brothers & sisters of Dino!
 But...I would DEF I NATE LY supply youse ALL with MANY Dino-treats!
So...that's what I'm gonna do for this week's Serenade!
Yes siree, pallies!
 Found us a Cool Cool jam that I ain't NEVER ever heard!
Hopin' it's a new treat for my pals, as well!
"Outta My Mind" goes waaaay back to Dean's Capital Records days &, like last week, has that "vintage vinyl" sound that I simply CANTS get 'nough of!!!

Man o man, pals...thinks we ALL can relate to this Dino-tune, at some time or 'nother!
 I've had PLENTY of occasions in my crazy life that I look back at now & do nothin' but laugh! Haha!!
 What a nut I was! Hahaha!!!
O well, pallies. That's part of life! Growin' & learnin'. What works & what don't.
All & all...it's a FUN FUN ride!
Let's see if this swingin' number conjours up some "what was I thinkin" memories for all my fellow Dino-holics!
 Hope it makes you smile, pals!
 Can't take life too seriously, mi amici. Dean never did.
 Just look back & laugh...we is doin' just fine!
 Enjoy!







Outa my mind I must have been outa my mind
I thought that I'd leave you behind
And never be sorry
Thought I could give you the brush one clean and final break
What's more I left in a rush what difference could it make
Boy was I mistaken

Outa my head I had to be outa my head
'til something inside of me said
You love her like crazy
And I came outa my spin
That dizzy spin I was in
Don't ask me where have I been
Been outa my mind

(Outa my mind I must have been outa my mind)
(I thought that I'd leave you behind)
(And never be sorry)
(Thought I could give you the brush one clean and final break)
(What's more I left in a rush what difference could it make)
(Boy was I mistaken)

Outa my head I had to be outa my head
'til something inside of me said
You love her like crazy
And I came outa my spin
That dizzy spin I was in
(Both) Don't ask me where have I been
(Both) Been outa my mind

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a sweet sounding and upbeat song for the autumn time of the year, i love it. And it is amazing that you haven't herd it before. I wonder just how many Dino songs are out there and what if anything is still hidden away in a vault some place. Thank you for the perfect autumn song to grove along too and i hope you are moving along in your recovery as well.

Have a great week!

Scott

Danny G. said...

Thanks, ol' pal o mine! It was truly a hidden gem for me & I HOPE & PRAY that youse is right 'bout more unheard Dino-treasures! I am doin' much better, also! Thanks again!