Sunday, October 18, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I Wish You Love"



 Welcome pals!
Found us some great great stuff for today's Serenade!
This time we is goin' "old school!"
I'm talkin' bout' that "vintage" Dino sound thats simply PERFECT the way it is!
It's just an "old vinyl record" kinda day!
The kinda day youse just wanna cuddle up with a good dose of Dean & an EXTRA dry martini! Haha!!
Now if your a completely sold-out Dino-holic like myself...then youse ab so lute ly KNOWS... that youse NEEDN'T look any further than that magical al b um... "Cha Cha De Amor"!
Is "needn't" even a word pals??!! Hahaha!!!

I'M GETTIN' DRUNK ON DINO HERE!!!

Anyways..."I Wish You Love" is just what I was fiendin' for! Warms my soul, pals.
Love how the lyrics touch on every season. Perfecto for the whole year through!

So here comes our GREAT GREAT pal doin' what he does best...weavin' us into nother' time & place with his inimatable vocal.
 Let's get that retro groove goin' for this tune...close your eyes & let Dean take you away...
Enjoy!


I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss
But more than this
I wish you love

And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So with my best, my very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love
I wish you love
I wish you love

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It looks and sounds like a home run Danny G.! It would seem that autumn has arrived here in New England and what more can you ask then to stay warm inside listening to the sweet sounds of DM! Thank you my friend for this wonderful tune!

Have a great week!

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, indeed this is a Dino-croon for all seasons...'nother Dino-croon we ain't remembered ever hearin' before. How's the healin' goin'...be sure to keep takin' in huge quantities of our most beloved Dino! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our one and only Dino!

Danny G. said...

My pleasure, pals! I'm feelin' MUCH better & it's all thanks to the massive amounts of Dino-croonin' I've been diggin' on these last couple of weeks! Ha! The Power of Dino!!!