Sunday, August 16, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Watching The World Go By"



Welcome back to 'nother sunny day... Sunday Serenade... with our ONE & ONLY Dino!
 Man is it HOT!
Summer ain't over yet, mi amici!
Feels like a DEF I NATE beach day to me! Hey! That's a GREAT idea!
Let's get our stuff together & follow the Sun!
Youse know what to do...Go grab the beach towels...the giant umbrella...the pepper & egg sandwiches...& HIT THE BEACH! Haha!! Dino-style of course!
I'll fill the cooler with Scotch...youse grab some smokes!
Yes sir-ree...all's we needs now is the RIGHT Dino-tune!
It's gotta be summery...It's gotta be bouncy...It DEF I NATE LY gots to be Dino-eey! Hahaha!!!
Now let me see....hmmmm.
I know! I can do...no no...did it already. Hey! How 'bout...nope. Did that one too. There's gotta be SOME COOL COOL tune that fits the bill...that I haven't done before!
 WAIT!!!
GOT IT!!!
"Watching the World Go By", is AB SO LUTE LY PERFECTO for a swingin' day in the sand!!!
 OK pals...looks like we is READY to ROLL!
I'll load up the Buick...youse grab the kiddies...Dino's ridin' with me!
 Let's do this, pallies!
See youse at the beach!!!


Watching the world go by (watching the world go by)
Under a sunny sky (sunny sky)
Strolling 'round the park on a Sunday afternoon (Sunday afternoon)
Oh how the moments fly (oh how the moments fly)
Watching the world go by (the world go by)
When you're with your love
Life is a beautiful tune (life is a beautiful tune)

Even if clouds are there
Way up above
For us the day is always fair cuz we're in love
Others may have some tears, others may cry
Darling not you and I (not you and I)
We'll spend years and years and years
Watching the world go by

(Watching the world go by) Some day Sunday
(Under a sunny sky) When church is through love
(Strolling round the park on Sunday afternoon) Hand and hand 'neath a crimson sky
We will dream as the world goes by
(Oh how the moments fly) One day one day,
(Watching the world go by ) Dreams will come true love
(When you're with your love ) They'll be beautiful days to see
(Life is a beautiful tune) In the future with me
(Even if clouds are there) Each tomorrow
(Way up above) We'll be fair
(For us the day is always fair cuz we're in love) Free from sorrow just as long as you care
Others may have some tears (others may have some tears)
Darling not you and I (not you and I)
We'll spend years and years and years
Watching the world go by

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It seems that summer has finally arrived in New England. Hot and Humid weather and what better way then to cool down then with a great sounding Dean Martin tune. Thank you my friend for bringing this great tune our way!

Try and stay cool this week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallies, likes Danny-o...."Dino-eey!"....digs it dude...and what a great Dino-croon for beachin' with our most beloved Dino! Keeps lovin' our one and only Dino!

Danny G. said...

Haha!! Thanks pals! Nothin' better than chillin' with Dean!