Sunday, August 30, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "La Giostra" (Merry-Go-Round)


 Welcome back, mi amici! How's thins'? Desperately holdin' onto Summer? Me too. Still gots a few more weeks though. Let's SQUEEZE out a little more fun! Or... LOTS more fun! Yea...that's better, pallies! Dino-fun! It's actually VERY easy. Just let Dean lead the way! He KNOWS where the fun is at! Just listen! I'll gives youse an example of what I'm talkin' 'bout. Last weekend...there I was...Danny G....walkin' along...mindin' my own buisness... just goin' for a walk...contemplatin' the teachins' of Dino...when all of a sudden, pals...I HEARD HIM SPEAK! Stopped me dead in my tracks! Thought I might be havin' some kind of out-of-body-Dino-experience! Man! Could this TRULY be the second comin'! No. Not to be. BUT...almost! Realised I had wandered within hearin' distance of our churches annual Italian festival! Man...what a smell...what a sound! Dean was beconnin' me! Of course I HAD to checks it out! What a time! People everywhere! Singin'! Dancin'! Eatin'! Music playin'! ALL thins' Dino! Now, the FUNNEST part for the kiddies was DEF I NATE LY the carnival! Watchin' the wee ones laughin' & spinnin' on the Merry-go-round...Dean croonin' in the background...man o man...brought me right back to those FUN FUN days of childhood, pallies. What a nice feelin' memberin' those years, pals. So...for today's Serenade...I thought we could ALL use a little Summer fun from our youth. It's been a long time. Thinks we ALL would like 'nother twirl on "La Giostra". Summer's not over yet, mi amici! Keep followin' Dean! Just gotta listen for him...he's EVERTWHERE! Enjoy the ride, pals!


(La giostra d'amore La giostra d'amore La giostra (?) So, merry-go-round of love) When I want your carress And your eyes tell me yes But your lips tell me no Round in circles I go, on love's la giostra (The merry-go-round) With my feet off the ground On that merry-go-round I go nowhere, but fast Oh, how long will I last, on love's la giostra ? When my head's in a spin You give out, you give in And your kisses are sweet Then my heart's at your feet, just as before Being in love is like taking a ride on a giostra La giostra (?) So, merry-go-round of love (La giostra d'amore La giostra d'amore La giostra (?) So, merry-go-round of love) When my head's in a spin You give out, you give in And your kisses are sweet When my heart's at your feet, just as before Being in love is like taking a ride on la giostra La giostra (?) So, merry-go-round of love (La giostra d'amore La giostra d'amore) La giostra (?) So, merry-go-round of love ….

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It sounds like you had a great time Danny G. No one can resist a fun time like that and that goes for your great Sunday selection. If this songs doesn't scream a great time for all i don't know what will. Thank you for a great selection and your continued hard work.

Have a great week.

Scott


dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes how primo to have our most beloved Dino beckon you into the fun of the fest...this is a Dino-croon that we ain't ever remember hearin' beforel....thank you very much! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Glads youses dug, fellas! An Italiano festival crankin' up the Dino...doesen't get ANY better, pallies!