Friday, May 01, 2015

Dean Martin: 11 Original Albums & 56 Bonus Tracks Box set, Import

Hey pallies, likes we have an even better deal then yesterday on some more new Dino-discs.   " Dean Martin: 11 Original Albums & 56 Bonus Tracks Box set, Import" is a set of 10----count 'em----10 discs that include all nine of our Dino's original Capitol al-b-ums, and the first two of our Dino's releases for Reprise.....a total of 11 al-b-ums by our most beloved Dino!  Likes if that ain't 'nough there is also many many of our Dino's singles from 1948 to 1959.  All in all, there are 186 Dino-croons in this hugest of huge box set of our King of Cool!

Likes there are a number of pads on the web sharin' the news of this March 10, 2015 release, and we found all the tunes listed at, of all thin's, a Japanese music site tagged "HMV."  We are thrilled with yet 'nother nod to the intensely internationale nature of deep, pure, and true devotion to our Dino!
It appears that this newest of new box set is an import from somewhere in Europe.  Prices 'round the web are somewhere in the 25 buck range and we were able to order it from a local joint for 'bout that same price......less than 15 cents per croon...now ain't that amazin'!

It just brings us so so much Dino-happiness to share these newest of new Dino-releases yesterday and today here at ilovedinomartin....what a wonderful way for those new to the Dino-sounds to gets 'em a ton of Dino for a little bread!  To checks out the information shared below, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-report.  Always, Dino, Always, DMP





Disc  1

   01. Who's Your Little Who-Zis
   02. I'm yours
   03. I Feel a Song Comin' On
   04. Come Back to Sorrento
   05. Oh Marie (di Capua)
   06. With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming
   07. Just One More Chance
   08. Louise
   09. That's Amore
   10. I Feel Like a Feather in the Breeze
   11. When You're Smiling
   12. A Girl Named Mary and a Boy Named Bill
   13. All of Me
   14. Which Way Did My Heart Go
   15. Walkin' My Baby Back Home
   16. That Certain Party
   17. Santa Lucia
   18. Powder Your Face with Sunshine
   19. That Lucky Old Sun

Disc  2

   01. Carolina Moon
   02. Waiting for the Robert E. Lee
   03. When It's Sleepy Time Down South
   04. Mississippi Mud
   05. Alabamy Bound
   06. Dinah
   07. Carolina in the Morning
   08. Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
   09. Georgia on My Mind
   10. Just a Little Bit South of North Carolina
   11. Basin Street Blues
   12. Is it True What They Say about Dixie
   13. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine
   14. Muskrat Ramble
   15. Bye Bye Blackbird
   16. I'll Always Love You
   17. In the Cool Cool of the Evening
   18. If
   19. Who's Sorry Now

Disc  3

   01. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
   02. Only Forever
   03. Sleepy Time Gal
   04. Maybe
   05. I Don't Know Why
   06. Pretty Baby
   07. You've got Me Crying Again
   08. Once in a While
   09. The Object of My Affection
   10. For You
   11. It's Easy To Remember
   12. Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You)
   13. Night Train to Memphis
   14. When You're Smiling
   15. You Belong to Me
   16. Kiss
   17. Don't You Remember
   18. You're the Right One
   19. If I Should Love Again

Disc  4

   01. Volare (Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu)
   02. Write to Me from Naples
   03. The Test of Time
   04. Don't You Remember
   05. The Look
   06. Return to Me
   07. Buona Sera
   08. I Know I Can't Forget
   09. Angel Baby
   10. When You're Smiling
   11. Makin' Love Ukulele Style
   12. Promise Her Anything
   13. If I Could Sing Like Bing
   14. I Know a Dream When I See One
   15. Love Me, Love Me
   16. Belle from Barcelona
   17. One More Time
   18. Money Burns a Hole in My Pocket
   19. Long, Long Ago

Disc  5

   01. Sleep Warm
   02. Hit the Road to Dreamland
   03. Dream
   04. Cuddle Up a Little Closer
   05. Sleepy Time Gal
   06. Goodnight Sweetheart
   07. All I Do is Dream of You
   08. Let's Put Out the Lights (And Go to Sleep)
   09. Dream a Little Dream of Me
   10. Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams
   11. Goodnight My Love
   12. Brahms' Lullaby
   13. Open up the Doghouse
   14. I'd Cry Like a Baby
   15. How Do You Speak to an Angel
   16. Hey Brother Pour the Wine
   17. That's What I Like
   18. Sway
   19. Confused

Disc  6

   01. A Winter Romance
   02. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
   03. The Things We Did Last Summer
   04. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
   05. June in January
   06. Canadian Sunset
   07. Winter Wonderland
   08. Out in the Cold Again
   09. Baby It's Cold outside
   10. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
   11. White Christmas
   12. It Won't Cool Off
   13. The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane
   14. Change of Heart
   15. Love Is All That Matters
   16. Ridin' Into Love
   17. Chee Chee Oo Chee
   18. Relax-Ay-Voo
   19. Two Sleepy People

Disc  7

   01. I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me
   02. True Love
   03. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
   04. On the Street Where You Live
   05. Imagination
   06. Until the Real Thing Comes Along
   07. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
   08. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
   09. Someday
   10. Mean to Me
   11. Heaven Can Wait
   12. Just in Time
   13. In Napoli
   14. Simpatico
   15. Let Me Go Lover
   16. Memories Are Made of This
   17. Under the Bridges of Paris
   18. Mambo Italiano
   19. Innamorata

Disc  8

   01. Just Say I Love Her
   02. Arrivederci Roma
   03. My Heart Reminds Me
   04. You're Breaking My Heart (Mattinata)
   05. Non Dimenticar
   06. Return to Me (Ritorna A Me)
   07. Vieni Su
   08. On an Evening in Roma
   09. Pardon (Perdoname)
   10. Take Me in Your Arms (Torna A Surriento)
   11. I Have But One Heart (O Marenariello)
   12. There's No Tomorrow (O Sole Mio)
   13. Standing on the Corner
   14. There'll Be a Hot Time in the Town of Berlin
   15. For Me and My Gal
   16. The Glow Worm
   17. June in January
   18. My Rifle Pony and Me
   19. Rio Bravo

Disc  9

   01. Somebody Loves You
   02. My One and Only Love
   03. Love (Your Spell Is Everywhere)
   04. I Wish You Love
   05. Cha Cha Cha D'Amour (Melody D'Amour)
   06. A Hundred Years from Today
   07. I Love You Much Too Much
   08. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
   09. Let Me Love You Tonight
   10. Amor
   11. Two Loves Have I
   12. If Love Is Good to Me
   13. (Alla En) El Rancho Grande
   14. Manana
   15. Tangerine
   16. South of the Border
   17. In a Little Spanish Town

Disc  10

   01. C'est Si Bon
   02. April in Paris
   03. Mimi
   04. Darling Je Vous Aime Beaucoup
   05. La Vie En Rose
   06. The Poor People of Paris
   07. The River Seine
   08. The Last Time I Saw Paris
   09. Mam'selle
   10. C 'est Magnifi que
   11. Gigi
   12. I Love Paris
   13. What a Difference a Day Made
   14. Magic Is the Moonlight
   15. Always in My Heart
   16. Besame Mucho
   17. La Paloma

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

Talk about a great deal and who would not want this DM musical treasure set. It is something i will put on my wish list!

Thank you for bringing this gem our way my friend.

Have a great weekend.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Scotty-o as ever you speaketh the Dino-truth..."who would not want this DM musical treasure set."
It's the bargain of Dino-bargains! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our Dino!

Always On Watch said...

This is a treasure!

I have all the vinyls, of course, but I might just have to buy the CD's.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW this truly is a real gem of a Dino-steal. Sometime ago I purchased an eight al-b-um Dino-set that included six of the Capitol and 2 of the Reprise al-b-ums...but this has all the Capitol's and so so much more...at a low low price. Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!