Sunday, May 03, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "One Cup Of Happiness & One Peace Of Mind"



Pals o pals...WHAT A BEA U TI FUL DAY IT IS!!!

There ain't NO complainin' 'bout a day like this, pallies!
It's the kinda mornin' that I simply CANT wait to get outta bed & start the day!
Youse knows what I'm talkin' 'bout, pals? Yes...I knows youse do! ALL Dino-holics get this way 'round this time of year!
 It's that big blue sky up there...
those pretty little bird songs out there
& DEF I NATE LY these GREAT GREAT croons from our bestest pal EVERYWHERE!

Today's Serenade, "One Cup Of Happiness & One Peace of Mind", is such a Fun & Inspirational tune!

Don't let NOTHIN' get youse down, pallies! No matter WHAT problemo we is facin', ol friends o' mine...Dino got our backs!
The sun will ALWAYS rise tomorrow...
the blue skies will ALWAYS peak out eventually...
& song birds will keep croonin' their happy happy tunes!

 "I'll take the biggest slice of life that you can find!" Youse said it, Dean! I'll takes the same!



Say, waiter, would you kindly stop, take my order please
Tonight I'm full of emptiness and old-time memories
So I need somethin' special that'll chase the blues away
And help me to forget about the dreams of yesterday

Just bring me one, one cup of happiness and one peace of mind
I'll take the biggest slice of life that you can find
I think that's all I'm gonna need to leave the blues behind
One cup of happiness and one peace of mind

Say, Waiter, I just thought of somethin' that I've never tried
I'd like to have a little bit of heaven on my side

You know it may sound funny, but when I was passin' by
The sign up in your window is the thing that caught my eye
I don't recall exactly, but I do believe it said
We guarantee to satisfy, so you go right ahead

And bring me one cup of happiness and one peace of mind
I'll take the biggest slice of life that you can find
I think that's all I'm gonna need to leave the blues behind
One cup of happiness and one peace of mind

I hope that's all I'm gonna need to leave the blues behind
One cup of happiness and one, one peace of mind

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

The perfect sounding song for a beautiful spring day! A great choice my friend.

Have a great Sunday and up coming week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Thanks pallie!