Sunday, December 14, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: " Blue Christmas"



 Hey pallies. Welcome back.
Well, mi amici...here we are...middle of Dino-Winter Month...& your pal, Danny G., has got a MAJOR case of the Christmas blues.
Now, I usually make it a rule not to drag TOO much personal stuff into our Serenades, pals...especially when it's on a negative vibe...but I thought it through...& I was thinkin'...maybe there's some pallies out there,  who might ALSO be feelin' a wee bit down this time of year. Perhaps very down.

Maybe a special spirit is no longer with youse or maybe things just aren't goin' the way youse wish they were. Whatever it may be, pals...maybe Dean croonin' some "Blue Christmas" will say it best.
 No matter what it is... nuthin' better for a case of the Wintery woes...than some Dino for the soul!

Sometimes...I believe...we need to REALLY listen to the words & wisdom of our BESTEST pal, more than ever!

Dean was a "realist". He knew how life was. Ups & downs. Good days & bad.  We ALL hurt sometimes, pallies. Even when we're supposed to be spreadin' cheer.

Well my fellow Blue Blue Dino-holics...Let's keep our chins up...Accept the inevitable...& let Dean sooth our hurtin' hearts.
This one goes out to my little Bella...wherever youse are! I miss ya'!   


I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue thinkin' about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
They won't mean a thing if you're not here with me
I'll have a blue Christmas, that's certain
And when that blue heartache starts hurtin'
You'll be doin' all right with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas
I'll have a blue Christmas, that's certain
And when that blue heartache starts hurtin'
You'll be doin' all right with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas

1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o dem are wise words of Dino-devotion that youse shares..."let Dean sooth our hurtin' hearts." Many many pallies have many many reasons to have the blues durin' this Dino-wintery season 'specially as we draws closer and closer to the anniversary of the date of our Dino's departure from our midst. Nothin' likes spendin' huges quantities of time with our most beloved Dino to lifts our spirits and gives us what we need to carry on. Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our Dino!