Sunday, February 23, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "L.O.V.E."




Well pals...here we are again...windin' down 'nother Dino-Amore month. No need to be blue though ol' pallies o mine! We STILL have a week left & I DEF I NATE LY saved the bestest of the best for the lastest of the last!!!

Now I'm only human pals...couldn't possibly be expected to pick only one version of Dean's great great tune, "L.O.V.E.", for this week's Serenade! With a fun & romancin' type tune like this, I thinks it would only be appropriate to bend the rules a wee bit & play BOTH vids! What's a Dino-holic to do?!!! HAHAHA!!!

 Anyways pals...it's been LOTS O FUN puttin' the accent on these great great & molto romantico Dino-jams of AMORE!!! Hopes youse enjoyed as much as I did!

Dean did his part...now let's do ours!  Keep the love & the Dino flowin' ALL year through, pals...Spring is only 25 days away & I'm feelin' even MORE Dino-amore comin' our way!!! 

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you

2 comments:

Ms.Swaywithme said...

Great way to end this amore month Dino sure knows how to spread his love.Thank You Danny G :)

Danny G. said...

Pleasure is TRULY all mine Ms. Swaywithme! Thank you!