Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dean Martin to Cleanse the Soul on a Thursday Summer Evening



Hey pallies, likes the tag of today's Dino-devotion is worth the price of admission likes all by itself!  From the pen of Miss Diana Mary Sharpton at her self-tagged blog, "Diana Mary Sharpton  - POSTS, POETRY, PICTURES AND MUSIC VIDEOS"  comes a wonderous homage of our most beloved Dino and the transformin' power that our Dino has in the life of his pallies.

Miss Sharpton  reminisces on days gone by when a child at her father's knee in the evenin' they woulda listen to great singers singin' great music on the radio....and likes all us Dino-holics know there is no greater crooner then our great great man.  Speakin' of those days of her youth, Sharpton sez, " I loved those times. They were simple and full of warmth and love."

ilovedinomartin compliments Miss Diana Mary Sharpton for liftin' up the life and times of our Dino in this way and for givin' testimonial of the power of her father's love for our Dino and the other fine singers of his day helpin' lead his daughter into love of our Dino as well.  'Gain as Diana Mary shares, "I personally continued his love for music and have Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra music in my IPOD."

To checks out this post in it's original format, simply clicks on the tag of these here Dino-thoughts.  Dino-awed, DMP

Dean Martin to Cleanse the Soul on a Thursday Summer Evening

dean martin (2)

I need to go back to my daddy's time, tonight. It's a cure all for what ails you in the short term. I remember when I was a girl, we did not have TV but we did have the radio and my dear father loved the singers of his time like Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin. We would all sit around a big oak table and talk/socialize every evening. My father would always read us “one” story before bed and we would also listen and dance to the songs on the radio. I loved those times. They were simple and full of warmth and love.

I personally continued his love for music and have Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra music in my IPOD. Dean Martin is the artist; I am going to feature tonight. His songs were always upbeat and fun. The song I love the most is “aint that a kick in the head”(1).

I want to thank all of you that tune in and comment on my Blog for your time and support. It is want drives me home at night, Trust!



Peace Diana

References:
1.  Video: Dean Martin-aint that a kick in the head. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTP994tOMk
2. Picture: Dean Martin. http://www.last.fm/music/Dean+Martin





Dean Martin to Cleanse the Soul on a Thursday Summer Eve

No comments: