Sunday, January 06, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Welcome To My World"




Hey pals! Happy New Year! I am so so excited to get 2013 swingin' into gear! Can't wait to see what new, cool cool adventures Dean will take us on this year! It ALWAYS completely blows my mind how the world is so so cravin' our great great pal! Always somethin' new from our favorite guy just waitin' for us to discover!


This first Sunday Serenade, of this new GREAT year, is to celebrate Dean & welcome ANY & ALL who are cravin' somethin' or someone into their lives where there's been a void. Maybe your not sure what brought you here...but none the less..here you are! Dean says, "Welcome To My World, pallie...won't you come on in?"


I hope youse accept the offer & join us everyday in Dean's cool, fun & excitin' world! Welcome all! Enjoy pals!


Welcome to my world
Won't you come on in
Miracles I guess
Still happen now and then
Step into my heart
Leave your cares behind
Welcome to my world
Built with you in mind
Knock and the door shall be open
Seek and you will find
Ask and you'll be given
The key to this heart of mine
I'll be waiting there
With my arms unfurled
Waiting just for you
Welcome to my world
Welcome to my world

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

One of my all time faves (songs and video footage)!

When our Dino croons about entering his world, oh, how I want to go there and forget my woes!

Danny G. said...

Hey Ms.AOW... I'm with you! Take me along! Ha ha ha!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes next to "Since I Met You Baby," this has to be fav Dino-croon of all times. Nothin' ever was, or ever will be grander then bein' welcomed into our Dino's world... likes the only place any true Dino-holic wants to be. Likes the bestest of best Dino-choices as we enter 'nother year of deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion here at ilovedinomartin. Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Always pallie...Always.

Manny said...

What a wonderful song. I never heard that one before. Dino really does make it inviting.