Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DEAN MARTIN'S DEATHBED CONFESSION "Frank Sinatra shot JFK" (SATIRE)





Hey pallies, likes ilovedinomartin continues to be simply purely truely amazed by the huge diversity of remembrancin' that our most beloved Dino receives all over the web. Today's Dino-gram is a case in point. From the blog, "THE STUDIO EXEC" comes likes this totally totally rad Dino-satire scribed by a dude tagged Rob Skog.

Skog's fictional satire puts the accent on the supposed "deathbed confession" of our Dino that indeed his pallie Mr. Frank Sinatra was the guy who shot John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Skog has crafted an intiguin' Dino-scenario when supposedly the Dino-estate has released our great man's confession 'bout the truth behind the shootin' of President Kennedy.

Anywho pallies, likes all us Dino-philes know that our Dino ended his life alone, but how cool to know that our great man is still an on-goin' source of Dino-devotion in every shape imageable...'cludin' totally totally rad satires such as this.

Hats off to Mr. Rob Skog for homagin' our Dino in this way. To view this in it's original format, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-report. Dino-always, ever, and only, DMP



DEAN MARTIN'S DEATHBED CONFESSION "Frank Sinatra shot JFK"



Earlier today, the estate of the late Dean Martin sensationally released a signed document which they claim is the dictated deathbed confession of the former lounge singer and actor.

The document, which is still awaiting official verification, contains several allegations including Jerry Lewis' secret donations to The Baadar-Meinhoff Gang and Sammy Davies Jnr's links to the Israeli Intelligence service Mossad. The most explosive passage of the confession, however, is Martin's suggestion that Frank Sinatra was the infamous 'Man on the Grassy Knoll', who conspiracy theorists have long alleged was responsible for the assassination of former US president John F Kennedy.

I was at my suite in The Tropicana in December 1963 and Sinatra came over with a bottle of Scotch. We polished that off pretty swiftly and, halfway through the next, Frank suddenly asked me what I thought about the assassination. I told him I was sorry for his family but after what that son of a bitch did to Marilyn - I had no personal love for the man. Suddenly, Frank started laughing like a maniac and when I asked him what he was laughing about, he said he had a confession to make; but if I ever told anyone about it I'd end up in a hole in the desert. I thought he was just drunk and boasting so I said “Sure Frank, spill your guts and I won't tell another living soul."

Well what he said next has been eating away at my conscience for over 30 years. He told me that the wrong man had been accused of killing the president and ole Harvey Oswald had been set up to take the fall. Still thinking he was just kidding around I said “Sure Frank, how come you know so much about it?”. Suddenly Sinatra approached me, put both hands firmly on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye.“I know about it Deano because I was the man who shot JFK”.

Now Frank was known for talking all kinds of bull and, at first, I thought he was just taking a joke too far - but then he told me how he had been at a card game on November 19th with Mickey Rooney, Tony Curtis, Peter Lawford and Mob boss Sam Giancana. He said everyone was pretty drunk and Sam got talking about how he rigged the New York vote to get Kennedy elected but the President was still busting his balls left, right, and centre. Then the conversation turned to what that son of a bitch did to Marilyn; Giancana got angry and exclaimed, “Will no-one rid me of this turbulent President?” With that, Frank said he excused himself from the table to take a leak and decided he was going to charter a plane to Dallas and assassinate Kennedy.

“It was easy Deano.”, he told me, “I borrowed a rifle from Lauren Bacall and jumped on a plane to Dallas. Next thing I know it's lunch time and I'm stood behind this grassy knoll holding half a bottle of tequila and a 6.5 mm Carcano. I saw the Presidents Limo go past, fired off a couple of shots and then wandered off to find a 7-Eleven.”

I asked Frank how Oswald got caught up in the mess and he said he had “No idea.” ,but it was - “Probably something to do with the Cubans”.

You know I've kept that secret for so long but now I'm on my way out, I thought it was high time the truth came out.

Obviously Martin's revelations are already sending shock waves around the world and we will keep you updated on the fallout, as it happens.

Posted by Rob Skog

No comments: