Sunday, November 04, 2012

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: (Duetin' with Dino) "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone"




Hey pallies! Hope all is well with mi amici (my friends). So what do ya thinks bout doin' a little "Duetin' with Dino" this week? Now youse knows as well as I Knows...that NO ONE does it like Dean does it...but what's wrong with throwin' a little twist in the Serenade, from time to time, to keep us ALL on our Dino-lovin' toes???...Nuthin'!

 Wasn't to difficult for me to pick a cool cool tune. After all pals...ALL Dean's tunes are DEF cool cool tunes! The hardest part was tryin' to pick which other artist is worthy of duetin' with our King of Cool??!!! I found myself goin' back to the "Forever Cool" cd and I plucked us a juicy little number called "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone".

I'm sure everybody knows & loves this one...maybe haven't listened to it in a while...but see what youse thinks bout Dino sharin' the microphone with this lucky fella & croonin' over some swingin' new musical tracks! I got my opinion...what's yours??? Ready pallies...Here we go!


Lyrics to Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone :
Please don't talk about me when I'm gone
Oh honey, though our friendship ceases from now on
And listen, if you can't say anything real nice
It's better not to talk at all is my advice
We're parting, you go your way I'll go mine
It's best that we do
Here's a kiss I hope that this brings lots of luck to you
Oh makes no difference how I carry on
Remember, please don't talk about me when I'm gone
We're parting, you go your way I'll go mine
It's best that we do
Here's a kiss I hope that this brings lots of luck to you
Makes no difference how I carry on
Remember, please don't talk about me
Please don't talk about me
Please don't talk about me when I'm gone

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

From the album This Time I'm Swingin'!

One of my favorite Capitol albums, too.