Sunday, November 11, 2012

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'm Living In Two Worlds"




Hey there pals o' mine...what do ya' say we get our great great country singin' pallie, Tex Martin, to hum a few bars for this week's Serenade?!


Found us a bea u ti ful little diddy on Dean's 1966 al b um, "The Hit Sound of Dean Martin". "I'm Living In Two Worlds" is a sad sad tune bout' some poor lost soul who just can't figure out where he fits in. Now we all know that our Tex Martin will fit in ANYWHERE with ANYONE! Truly an "every man's man" & womans!!!, you just can't help but LOVE our Dino!


So even though Deans singin' the blues on this one...he still brings a huge huge smile to my face & a warm, comfortin' feelin' to MY soul. Let's sit back & soak in a little country blues with our pal & be amazed by his un be liev able range of talent! I present to you...Tex Martin! Enjoy pallies!



I'm living in two worlds dividin' my time
Unhappy in your world and lonesome in mine

When I'm in your world I just pretend
That I'm really happy though I don't fit in
Then I drift in my world so cold and alone
I'm living in two worlds where do I belong

I'm living in two worlds dividin' my time
Unhappy in your world and lonesome in mine

Old friends in your world are new friends to me
So I can't take part in your old memory
Our love shared in two worlds that don't turn the same
We each have our own worlds and neither can change

I'm living in two worlds dividin' my time
Unhappy in your world and lonesome in mine Oh yeah

No comments: