Sunday, August 19, 2012

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'm Your's"

Hey pallies! Found us an ab so lute ly bea u ti ful tune for todays Serenade! I plucked this little plum from Dino's great great al b um, "The Capitol Years". "I'm Yours" is so so mellow & so very very pretty, I couldn't see ANY lucky lady NOT fainting just from our pal croonin' these "o so romantico" words!

 "Ask the sky above, and ask the Earth below, why I'm so in love and why I love you so". Man pals...That is some poetic magic right there!!! Talk bout' swoonin'...this one could almost make time stand still! It don't get ANY better than this pallies! The master! The one & only! Need I say more?! Not to mention a cool cool vid featurin' Dean & the Kid.


Let's get back to a magical moment in time that could ONLY have been slowed down by our pal... Dean Martin. Enjoy!





Ask the sky above and ask the earth below
Why I'm so in love and why I love you so
Couldn't tell you though I tried dear
Just why dear I'm yours

When you went away you left a glowing spark
Trying to be gay is whistling in the dark
I am only what you make me
Come take me, I'm yours how happy
I would be to beg or borrow or sorrow with you
Even though I knew tomorrow you'd say we were through
If we drift apart then I'll be lost alone
Though you used my heart just for a stepping stone
How can I help dreaming of you
I love you I'm yours

If we drift apart then I'll be left alone
Though you used my heart just for a stepping stone
How can I help dreaming of you
I love you I'm yours

No comments: