Monday, April 30, 2012

I can't believe I lived half my life with zero appreciation of Dean Martin.

Hey pallies, likes today's ol' so short, but ol' so so sweet Dino-gram mighta be classed as a true Dino-confessional! From the groovily tagged blog, "The Conservative Kitchen Table" comes a wee post from a "nearly retired" Canadian chick tagged Fay who has posted vids of two very very classical Dino-tunes, "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" and "You Belong To Me."

As I sez this Dino-prose is short on words, but huge on sweet sweet Dino-devotion. Seems that Miss Fay spend a goodly number of years of her life "with zero appreciation of Dean Martin." As sad as that is, she also seems to be makin' amends as you professes..."I've been trying to make up for that in the second half."

So, sits backs and enjoys some of our Dino's finest croons and celebrates that Miss Fay has come to know, love, and have the deepest of deep Dino-appreciato for our most beloved Dino.

ilovedinomartin salutes Miss Fay for comin' to her Dino-senses and sharin' her Dino-devotion with her readership. To view this in it's original format, likes just clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Dino-always and ever, DMP


Sunday Night Dino

I can't believe I lived half my life with zero appreciation of Dean Martin. I've been trying to make up for that in the second half.





Posted by Fay at 10:55 PM

4 comments:

Fay said...

Thanks for the link love! And the comment you left at our Table.

My all time favourite Dino song is Sway.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes no problemo Miss Fay, likes just showin' some true Dino-palliedom...always loves meetin' 'nother devotee of our most beloved Dino. Keeps lovin' our Dino and likes, please stay Dino-connected!

Always On Watch said...

Better late than never!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW, dems my exact Dino-sentiments! Keeps lovin' our Dino, and likes thanks for all your Dino-devotion via ilovedinomartin!