Wednesday, April 04, 2012

For me, it's always been Dean.

Hey pallies, likes today's Dino-love is one of those oh so short, but oh so sweet Dino-grams. Likes when I read this guy tagged Guy at the very cool blog, "Greasy Kulture Magazine," say boldly, "For me, it's always been Dean," likes I just knew that I had to share this gem with all you Dino-holics.

As you see below, Greasy Kulture Guy is askin' the profoundly provocative quire.."Dean or Frank?" And his ever evocative answer, as I said, "For me, it's always been Dean," has endeared this Guy guy to me for life. Simply loves to find others who brashly and boldly proclaim their devotion to our most beloved Dino.

And, likes as you further read, Guy says, " I loved Dean Martin's voice as soon as I heard it." Likes countless billions of us Dino-philes, Mr. Guy got hooked the very very first time he encountered the Dino-difference.

Guy also speaks more of his devotion to our great man sayin'..."I spent countless evenings in the late '80s and early nineties wallowing in the sentimentality of 'Little ol' wine drinker, me' which featured on the famous jukebox in Bradley's bar in Hanway Place. As San Miguel carried me away, I always chose Dean to accompany me on my journey into oblivion." Likes this Guy guy knows that there is no one better to spend your time with gettin' sauced.

ilovedinomartin sez our deepest of deep Dino-appreciato to Mr. Guy for lettin' all his "Greasy Kulture Magazine" readers know the amazin' difference that our Dino has made in his life. Such Dino-testimonials are sure to help others grow in knowin', lovin', and honorin' our most beloved Dino! To read this in it's original format, likes just clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Dino-devotedly, DMP




Dean or Frank?



For me, it's always been Dean.

Although all we heard was Frank Sinatra when we were growing up, I loved Dean Martin's voice as soon as I heard it; I spent countless evenings in the late '80s and early nineties wallowing in the sentimentality of 'Little ol' wine drinker, me' which featured on the famous jukebox in Bradley's bar in Hanway Place. As San Miguel carried me away, I always chose Dean to accompany me on my journey into oblivion.

Frank? I think he's overrated. So shoot me.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I like Sinatra. Of course, when I was taking pop vocal lessons many years ago, Sinatra was held up as THE example of excellent vocal phrasing. He did have a wonderful breathing technique and a way with musical phrases.

BUT

I've always liked our Dino's music better. Nobody compares well with our Dino; he's the best.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW, 'gain a very well stated Dino-comment...indeed, likes as you sez, "Nobody compares well with our Dino; he's the best." Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool! Keeps lovin' our Dino!

Danny G. said...

I can completely & utterly relate with this guy Guy! NO ONE better to wallow away with than our guy!

Danny G;)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallies, likes Danny-o, man you are always and ever right on the Dino-money...wallow 'way pallie-o-mine! Keeps lovin' our Dino!