Sunday, April 29, 2012

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head"




Hey pals, thins' been cloudy & drizzly 'round this part of the good ol' U.S. lately. Got me in some kinda funk. The mood I'm in definately calls for some "comfort music" from Dino!

 I couldn't thinks of a better way to satisfy my cravins' than Dean's 1971 al-b-um, "For the Good Times". And what better tune for soggy weather than "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head"? When these gray skies get me feelin' blue...nuthin' really does the trick of liftin' my spirits more than Dino croonin' some smooth & relaxin' classic, just like this!

It really warms my soul pallies! Don't know what Mother Nature is bringin' your way pals-o -mine...but if you find yourselves feelin' a bit hum-drum, then do as I do! Throw on some Dean and let his sunshine slap those clouds away! Enjoy!
          






Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
Just like a guy who's feet are too big for his head
Nothing seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'.

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Oh, raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'.

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me
Won't defeat me, it won't be long
Till happiness steps up to greet me.

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I'm free, nothing's worryin' me.

(It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me.)

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
Oh, I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I'm free, nothin's worryin' me...

1 comment:

Miss Ellie said...

Wonderful little tune! Sometimes I wish I had a time machine. Great picture, by the way. :)