Monday, November 07, 2011

Stained Dino-glass

Hey pallies, likes the elegant Dino-creativity shown in today's Dino-gram to all youse pallies simply simply blows me 'way dudes....'cause likes today's post proves that there is no end to the ways of showin' deep, pure, and true devotion to our Dino through the various mediums of art.

Today we stop at "Chantal's Stained Glass Patterns" where Miss Chantal has fashioned an awesome piece of Dino-art in stained glass! Just think of the hours and hours of Dino-passion that went into creatin' the pattern, cuttin' the glass, and then puttin' all those pieces together....likes I truly stand in awe of all those hours poured into this Dino-project!

Oh, how I woulda loves to have the talent to create such a stunnin' piece of Dino-devotion myself....and likes pallies, like you and I coulda tries our hands at this 'cause if you clicks on the tag of this Dino-message and goes likes to Miss Chatal's stained glass pad, she has most most graciously provided a pattern for all to create our own Dino-masterpiece.

ilovedinomartin is thrilled to be able to share this magnificant piece of Dino-creativity with all you pallies, and to say our most deeply felt Dino-appreciato to Miss Chantal for her Dino-honorin' stained glassed masterpiece. Likes can't wait to find the next artistic Dino-expression just waitin' to be discovered out there on the web! Dino-stunned, DMP


2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I wish that I had a window like that at my house!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW, I am wishin' that same Dino-wish! Keeps lovin' our Dino!