Sunday, October 16, 2011

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "True Love"

Hello again pals o mine! Today's Serenade comes from the 1960 al-b-um "This Time I'm Swingin'!" "True Love" is one of those songs that seems to get straight to the Dino-point. I love you...you love me...let's do this! Ha ha! I love it! Pure Dino magic in it's most purest form!

Don't know bout' you, but speakin' from my own personal experiences...when I put a little ditty like this on...pour a couple of glasses of the ol' vino...and turn the lights way down low...I just knows for sure that some pure Dino magic is gonna happen for Danny G.!!!

Well pallies, before I start soundin' any more like Dr. Ruth, I better get to the croonin'. Pull up a loved one & enjoy!]



True Love

I give to you and you give to me
True love, true love
So on and on it will always be
True love, true love

For you and I have a guardian angel
On high with nothing to do
But to give to me and to give to you
Love forever true

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I love Dean singing this on his television show, for a couple of minutes I`m in Deans world :)
The roof could fall in and I wouldn`t notice.
I love watching Dean on the couch singing beautiful songs like these.