Friday, April 29, 2011

Dean Martin 'Toon by Zed

Hey pallies, likes we've visited there before and just this 'morn was led by our Dino to return to the fun blog "Toon Pool....Enjoy The World Of Cartoons." This is a pad where artiste express their creativity by creatin' toons of all sorts of celebs.

Today's Dino-devotion features a fun lovin' Dino-toon created by a dude tagged Zed.
Likes loves to see artistes like zed displayin' their creative talents by puttin' the accent on our Dino and honorin' our great man in this great way!

Thanks to Mr. zed for showin' his Dino-devotion and sharin' it with the wider Dino-world through "Toon Pool." As usual, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram to goes directly to the site. Dino-loved, DMP

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Today, I mentioned Dino's name on the political radio show that I co-host on Blog Talk Radio. The reaction from my co-host and my guest was amazing! The days that Dino walked this earth were better times! All of us, regardless of political views, can agree on that fact.

I also mentioned this blog and how much I love it.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Miss AOW thanks so much for alignin' yourself with our Dino and sharin' your devotion to our Dino on your radio show...and for mentionin' the ol' ilovedinomartin Dino-blog..sure hopes your efforts will bring others to knowin', lovin', and honorin' our beloved Dino.

btw, might I inquire the context on how you lifted up the name of our great man...and might there be a pod cast of your radio show that I coulda listens to?

And, likes above all else, keeps lovin' our beloved Dino!

Always On Watch said...

The context? Basically how I come to your site to escape the gloomy political situation.

HERE is the link to the podcast. The show lasts only 30 minutes, and I don't recall exactly when in those 30 minutes I made mention of our Dino. I think that I made the mention in the second half of the show: around time marker 22:00 and on from there.

Be advised that you might not agree with the politics expressed.

BTW, my co-host WC is Italian.

PS: At least you'll get to hear my voice on the podcast. LOL.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks ever so much Miss AOW...after I gets to listen, will lets you know....indeed our Dino is the best way to get rid of all the craziness 'round us these days....Dino, and only Dino is the answer to all our woes....keeps lovin' our Dino!