Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Almost Like Being In Love"

Hey pallies, well Sunday Serenade with Dino is back with 'nother great moment from the Dino-show. This time 'round our belove Dino is croonin' that Broadway classic "Almost Like Being In Love" from "Brigadoon." While on the great white way the song was sung with a quite a serious tone, but in the hands of our Dino it is done so so much more playfully.

As you watch this clip enjoys how our Dino puts his whole body into the rhythm of the song spreadin' cool all over...each look, each gesture makin' us laugh and have the bestest of best time with our swingin' Dino.

And, as he sings, "There's a smile on my face for the whole human race" likes you just knows that is the simple, honest, and likes total Dino-truth....when Dino grins, likes you know it is just for you...but also everybody else on the Dino-planet as well!

Dino, our beloved Dino, thanks for makin' us smile and givin' us such cool memories...you simply makes us feel great by watchin' you have so so much fun as you
do your magic with this stellar song! Dino-loved, DMP




Almost Like Being In Love

What a day this has been what a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love
There's a smile on my face for the whole human race
Why it's almost like being in love

All the music of life seems to be like a bell that is ringin' for me
And from the way that I feel when that bell starts to peal
I would swear I was falling swear I was falling almost like being in love

(What a day this has been what a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love)
Oh there's a smile on my face for the whole human race
Why it's almost like being in love

All the music of life seems to be...

6 comments:

Always On Watch said...

An upbeat version of this song from my favorite Broadway musical, Brigadoon. I love the way our Dino sings this one -- so very differently from the way the song is usually performed.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, exactly Miss AOW, our Dino, as usual, takes the tune and makes it likes his very Dino-won! Brigadoon is such a classic of the stage...woulda been so different on stage or screen if our Dino had had that romantic lead...woulda make it the swingin'est of musicales! Keeps lovin' our Dino...

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite recordings from the album LP Sitting on Top of the World.
Which may I add has a great cover picture of Dean

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss Ky might I add that one of the thin's I digs likes the mostest 'bout the original Dino-al-b-ums are the cover shots of our beloved Dino..always always likes so so Dino-amazin'...thanks for the Dino-patter and likes, of course, keeps lovin' our Dino!

Always On Watch said...

DMP,
It really is a pity that our Dino didn't do a Broadway musical or two -- on the Broadway stage.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, indeed Miss AOW likes what a thrill it woulda be to see our Dino's name on the bright lights of the great white way...so might I inquire ma'am likes which musicals woulda you likes to see our Dino do? Keeps lovin' our Dino!