Thursday, March 03, 2011

Classic Dino-philosophy

Hey pallies, likes what does our Dino have in common with Rene Descartes and Pepe le Pew? Accordin' to today's Dino-post they are all great philosophers.

From "The Blog Fodder" where the blogger dude proclaims himself a "wandering soul who has at last found home and happiness in Ukraine," comes this fun post featurin' our Dino's amazin' philosophy of life "I drink, therefore I am" along side similiar quotations from Descartes and le Pew!

How cool is it that this transplant to Dnipropetrovs'k Oblast, Ukraine has shared one of our Dino's teachin's with his readers. Just goes to continue to prove that Dino-adulation is universal and that 'specially as the world news gets crazier and crazier...more and more pallies are turnin' to our Dino for wit and wisdom...and likes nobody wiser then our worldly wise Dino!

Thanks to the dude at "The Blog Fodder" for liftin' up the name of our Dino in this way and drawin' others to Dino-perfection! Likes, as always, to view this in it's original format, likes clicks on the tagg of this here Dino-gram. Dino-loved, DMP



Les Classiques des Philosophes Grandes

I think, therefore I am - Rene Descartes

I drink, therefore I am - Dean Martin

I stink, therefore I am - Pepe le Pew

4 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and picking up my Dean Martin "quote". Yes, there was no one like him. I loved his singing and so many of his songs are classics that will live forever. Glad someone is keeping his memory alive.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, you are most welcome dude...ilovedinomartin is all and only 'bout spreadin' the Dino-message and loves to feature others who are showin' some love to our beloved Dino...keeps lovin' Dino and hope you will share more Dino-wisdom with your readers!

Always On Watch said...

Dino's philosophy is that of a better time in history, IMO.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, and likes that is truly the Dino-truth...as we have often said before Miss AOW...more then ever we need our Dino! Keeps lovin' our beloved Dino!