Monday, February 21, 2011

Dino-fest 20111 in Dino-mecca

Hey pallies, likes welcome to day 21 of Dino-amore-month here at ilovedinomartin...the place for all thin's Dino! Likes I does thinks that it is quite proper to gives a nod to Dino-fest 2011 in Dino-mecca durin' this month of Dino-amore 'cause certainly the pallies in our beloved Dino's hometown offers our great man a great deal of lovin' 'specially durin' Stu-ville's annual love-in to our King of Cool, "The Dean Martin Festival"...or as it is fondly known 'round des parts as Dino-fest!

Below, from the offical fest site, "deanmartinsteubenville.com," are the dates for this year's Dino-devotion, June 17-19, and a great Dino-collage from that Dino-homepage. Likes it you clicks on the collage it will enlarge for greater Dino-viewin' pleasure..and if you clicks on again it gets to the fullest of Dino-glory! Likes to view this in it's original format, just, as usual, clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram.

Likes hopes many of us Dino-holics will be able to gets to this year's Dino-celebratin' to shows our deep, pure, and true amore for our beloved Dino. Any of you pallies already makin' plans for this year's Dino-party? Hopin' somehow, someway to makes my pilgrimage this very Dino-year to Dino-mecca to walk where Dino walked and breath the air that our Dino breathed!

ilovedinomartin sez our heart-felt thanks to our Dino's hometown pallies for honorin' our Dino with this awesome annual event that draws thousands of Dino-devotees from 'round the globe! Dino-loved, DMP




2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I've attended a few times in the past -- once on the very first Dean Martin Day, I think.

Every time I go to Steubenville for the celebration, the celebration is even better than previously! More and more people show up, and making hotel reservations is absolutely essential now.

All Dino fans should get to Steubenville at least once for Dean Martin Day.

BTW, once I get my new computer and get it up and running (My desktop crashed over the weekend!) and get my taxes done, I'll try to write another post for this site. It may take me a while to get the new computer, though, as I need to have my guru help me with the purchase and the data transfer.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, indeed Miss AOW, each and every true Dino-holic oughta makes a pilgrimage to Dino-mecca for Dino-fest at least once in their life....sorry to hear 'bout your 'puter...will be lookin' forward to any and all Dino-publications from you ma'am...keeps lovin' our Dino 'cause indeed our Dino is the best!