Friday, October 15, 2010

MUSICIAL MOMENTS: DEAN MARTIN

Hey pallies,from the blog "Great Entertainers Archives" modded by our Dino-lovin' pallie Lobosco comes today's Dino-dose of Dino-devotion....our Dino's only music vid, created by his boypallie Ricci, shown on MTV...the Dino-perfect filmed Dino-version of his classic, Since I Met You Baby."

This Dino-vid is likes probably likes the most often Dino-vid shared here at ilovedinomartin...I'm not ashamed to say that likes I will use any any Dino-reason I can find to post it at this humble little Dino-pad and our pallie Lobosco sharin' with his pallies is good 'nough reason to share it here. Likes when I need a little Dino-pick-me-up to keeps my Dino-addiction goin' this Dino-vid is likes what I most often turns to.

Likes pallies, I simply never ever tire of watchin' this vid of our very mod Dino croonin' this tune....so I sez thanks to Mr. Lobosco for liftin' up the name of our Dino to his pallies and givin' this Dino-holic yet 'nother reason to shares this hot Dino-vid with all you dudes! Since we met our Dino, certainly we all are different pallies....hooked on our King of Cool!!!! Dino-addictedly, DMP




MUSICIAL MOMENTS: DEAN MARTIN
Here is a great video of Dean Martin. I think if the music industry was better, Dino would have been perfect for the medium of music television. Here is the only music video that Dean did. It was a video for his song "Since I Met You Baby". It was from his last album "The Nashville Sessions". The video was from the mid 1980s. The video was different, and Dino pulled it off...

4 comments:

Danny G. said...

You are so right pal o' mine! Great song...great video! Don't mind hearin' that anytime!!!

Danny G.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Danny dude likes I just knew that a sold out Dino-holic like you woulda thinks long the same Dino-line as me...."Since We Met Our Dino, we are truly happy men!

Levi said...

This is the coolest vid i ever seen, I dig this the most

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Levi man...likes you always likes speaks the Dino-truth...'nother better then our Dino singin' "Since I Met You Baby" in this likes totally totally rad Dino-vid...thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter our Deanager Levi...