Wednesday, May 19, 2010

These kids will not have a DIO, a JUDAS PRIEST, a Dean Martin or a BEATLES.



Hey pallies, from the web page of "Road Runner Records" comes more respect for our Dino. In the followin' report, metal singer Bob Mitchell bids "'A Respectful Farewell To Our Fallen Father Of Heavy Metal'" Ronnie James Dio by sayin' in part...

"I feel really bad for the younger fans of music today as they will never have what our generation had. There is no one to look up to with these future bands. These kids will not have a DIO, a JUDAS PRIEST, a Dean Martin or a BEATLES. Think of what is out there now."

A heavy metal rocker payin' trib to 'nother heavy metal rocker by liftin'up the name of our Dino...now likes how cool is that?!??!?!?! Am likes totally psyched to see a metal rocker payin' deep homage to our beloved Dino! This gots me to wonderin' if there was more 'bout Mitchell's Dino-devotion to be found on the web...and indeed our Dino led me to learn more of Mr. Bob's Dino-affection...so stays tuned to ilovedinomartin for more of Mr. Bob Mitchell's Dino-devotion.

I likes pallies continue to be in likes total Dino-wonderment over pallies of all types and stripes groovin' on our King of Cool. May Ronnie James Dio rest in peace and may the name of our Dino continue to be lifted up forever!!!! To read this post in it's original format, again, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram to goes there. Dino-amazed, DMP

Mr. Bob Mitchell

Ex-ATTACKER Singer: Bidding 'A Respectful Farewell To Our Fallen Father Of Heavy Metal' - May 16, 2010

Vocalist Bob Mitchell (THE BOB MITCHELL BAND, MIND ASSASSIN, ATTACKER, VYNDYCATOR) has released the following statement regarding the passing of legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW):

"Metal legend Ronnie James Dio dead at 67.

"I can't believe that I am actually experiencing this. I am truly devastated. But in his death, I find strength to carry on. I have my family, my work at the hospital and the support of my closest friends.

"This is a very sad day, to say the very least. I am truly hurt by the loss of our friend and hero, Ronnie James Dio.

"If there are any of you who recently had a falling out with someone you care for deeply, please remember to hold them close to your heart, because as it is still proven, life is way too short.

"Many of my heroes are fading, but their works and legacies are the only things to hang on to and cherish.

"I feel really bad for the younger fans of music today as they will never have what our generation had. There is no one to look up to with these future bands. These kids will not have a DIO, a JUDAS PRIEST, a Dean Martin or a BEATLES. Think of what is out there now.

"To any of the veteran bands, please continue to carry the torches and lets show the young ones what rock and metal is really about. Let us use our wisdom to guide them and make them appreciate what once was and can possibly be.

"I keep Ronnie James Dio in prayer and always will to his family, friends, former bandmates and his fans. Let us unite and bid a respectful farewell to our fallen father of hard rock and heavy metal."

No comments: