Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Honest to God, I sighed."

Hey pallies, once in a while a cool Dino-mention gets away from me. Such is today's Dino-gram. Our great Dino-writin' Dino-lovin' Dino-devotee Miss Gayle Carline shared this true Dino-confession at her wonderful blog, "On The Edge Of The Chair Of Literature," smack dab at the beginnin' of her "the abc's of Christmas" on December 23rd. To view this in it's original format, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram.

Faithful readers of ilovedinomartin will remember Miss Gayle Carline as that great newly published author of the murder and mayhem mystery "Freezer Burn" that features the character of characters Benny Needles who is one simply, totally sold-out Dino-phile. If you loves our Dino and haven't yet got your copy of "Freezer Burn"......run, don't walk to your local bookstore and ask 'em to order you a copy this very Dino-day...and gets them to order some extra to puts on their shelves!

Thanks Miss Gayle Carline for unabashedly sharin' your Dino-secret....and for givin' me 'nother opportunity to plug your delightful Dino-read. btw pallies, you will note that I have also posted a youtube vid of our Dino and Miss McBride singin' the Dino-winter-tune that so turned on our Miss Gayle.
Dino-delightedly, DMP


The abc's of Christmas
Before I start in on this Very Special Episode, can I tell you a secret? I was running Yet Another Holiday Errand yesterday, when I heard Dean Martin and Martina McBride singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside" on my minivan's radio. Honest to God, I sighed. One of those girlie, isn't he dreamy, sighs. Good thing no one else was in the car.



6 comments:

Marcos Callau said...

Here in Spain (and in Zaragoza, my town) is very cold outside but I got my Dino and my Martina to keep me warm... So, thank you very, very much for that present.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes you are so so Dino-welcome....and we makin' any Dino-progress with ya of givin' up on the frankie and turnin' your whole attention to our Dino?!?!?!?!

Gayle Carline said...

I don't usually put Christmas music on the iPod - I let the radio stations carol me instead. But I downloaded this one. Who cares whether it's Christmas when Dino's inviting you to warm up with him?

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Did she do some recording with her sound engineer husband or something?

If my memory is correctI think Martina McBride has produced some CDs for audiophile listening.

Never knew she sang with Dino. She's sexy too, like Shania Twain. Hope I got the right gal?

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, so agree with that Dino-perspective, and likes that is why I call it Dino-winter-tunes....most of our Dino's seasonal music is much more winter focused then holiday focused....and when it's so cold outside, our cool Dino brings us such warmth!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, the Dino-duet with Miss McBride is an electronic miracle....have you heard of the al-b-um "Dean Martin: Forever Cool"...it is full of such "new" recordin's....