Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Dean Martins of Peak Oil

Hey pallies, y'all knows how much I loves seein' the name of our Dino bein' lifted up in such varied and various ways. Well today's Dino-find on the web has the teachin's of our Dino bein' paired with issues in "Peak Oil."

We thanks Mr.Gregor Macdonald, at his oilly blogg "Gregor.us" for sharin' one of our Dino's "no problem" teachin's with "no problem" quotations from the peak oil decade.
Mr. Macdonald is an oil analyst and energy sector investor, who also focuses on the coming transition to alternatives.

Gotta 'fess up that I don't know nothin' 'bout peak oil, but I diggs findin' our Dino's life and times bein' shared in so many unique ways....no one and nothin' obviously is outside our Dino's realm of influence.

Thanks to Macdonald for makin' the Dino-link between our great man and oil. To read the entire post with charts and oilly quotations, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram.

Where will our Dino turn up next, you ask? Wells stay Dino-tuned to this Dino-channel of Dino-edification to finds out all my Dinolovin' Dino-holics! Dino-researchin', DMP

December 31, 2009

The Dean Martins of Peak Oil



New Year’s Eve at the end of the decade. A time to play around a little with alcohol and oil, I would think. In the spirit of Dean Martin then, who famously said: I don’t have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down. No problem! I bring you some of the choicest No Problem! quotes from our peak oil decade, accompanied by rich visual material to get you past midnight.

Happy New Year to all. –Gregor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The image of Dino shines upon all walks of life!!


Nice find Mr. DMP!!

Ed

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, ain't it amazin' how all roads lead to our Dino....nice to hear from ya pallie o'mine...