Saturday, December 12, 2009

'Tis The Season For Dino-giftin':UNIQUE CLOCK W/ VINTAGE DEAN MARTIN 45 RPM DISC

Hey pallies, 'tis the season for Dino-giftin', so I thoughts I woulda do some Dino-searchin' on the ol' web for interestin' and intriguin' Dino-giftin' possibilities to share with all my pallies here at our humble little ilovedinomartin conclave.

Well, I founds that ebay is a particularly Dino-dangerous pad to be doin' some Dino-shoppin'.....it's truly, truly a real treasure trove of Dino-possibilities for each and every Dino-holic on your gift givin' list. Coulda crash the ol' credit card so so quickly if I grabbed up all the amazin' Dino-treasures to be had at ebay.

But, thoughts it woulda be kinda special from now to Dino-winter-day to shares with you some of the totally cool Dino-objects that I have been discoverin' in my Dino-explorin' at Dino-bay.

Today's Dino-discovery is a vintage Dino-record 45-RPM-style of the Dino-tune "You're The Reason I'm In Love" that has been transformed into a Dino-clock. The price on this unique Dino-time-piece? A mere $23.99 plus 6 buckeroos for shippin'.

A very timely Dino-present for the clock watcher on your Dino-list. To view this Dino-clock at ebay, per usual, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gramm....

Keeps comin' back to see other Dino-idears for spreadin' some Dino-love durin' this season of rememberin' the Dino-legacy. Dino-reportin', DMP

UNIQUE CLOCK W/ VINTAGE DEAN MARTIN 45 RPM DISC

9 comments:

ed said...

Loves the Dino-time!
Any time is Dino-time with this clock pallie!!

Ed

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, you got it man....just wishes it woulda play the Dinotune on the hour...all time truly belongs to our Dino...

Gayle Carline said...

This is why Benny shops on eBay. I'm sure he has this hanging on one of his walls.

If you find any Dino-centric Christmas ornaments, clue me in, pallie. I'd love to hang one on my tree!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, wonderin' which Dinotune is on our Benny's Dino-clock....coulda you checks with Mr. Needles and makes a Dino-report back.....

In recent Dino-years I believe that couple of Dino-ments have been offered, but I don't know of any new one for this year....if you go back to last December's Dino-grams you willa be able to see one of 'em....

Maria Jensen said...

All i wish for x-mas is... Dino clock!

Great find Ed!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks....with Mr. Ed and myself doin' Dino-postin' these days Maria, needs to read more closely to know who posted what....

ed said...

Yes, that was Mr. DMP!!

I can't take credit for that great find!

Ed

Maria Jensen said...

oh so sorry about that DMP! Was kind of late here, guess i read wrong! Sorry again : )

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, no problemo, just encourage you to stay on your Dino-toes now that ilovedinomartin has the total Dino-pleasure of welcomin' Ed to our Dino-ranks....