Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis The Season For Dino-giftin':1966 Original MURDERERS' ROW Dean Martin Ann Margret

Hey pallies, likes wonderin' if any of you pallies ever had the problemo of doin' some Dino-shoppin' for other Dino-ites on your list, and you comes 'cross a Dino-treasure that you just so so Dino-craves to have for your very Dino-own?

Well, gotta 'fess up pallies that today's Dino-giftin' Dino-suggestion is one piece of Dino-legend that I am just so so Dino-smitten with that likes I mucho much desires to have in my own little Dino-collection.

It's a very cool Dino-promotional Dino-lobby card from my fav of fav Dino-flicks, Matt Helm caper numero duo "Murders' Row." It's that amazin' Dino-shot of our great man dancin' with Miss Ann-Margret at the discotheque where Dino's boypallie Dino Jr. band is playin' at.....simply my fav of favs of Dino-scenes from this Dino-classic.

The price for this prized piece of Dino-photography? A mere $9.99....but then the shippin' is a bit of a bite at $8.00.....but the wonderfully grand Dino-memories that it lites up are truly priceless to this Dino-holic.

May just haves to buy me this Dino gem for a Dino-winter-day present to myself! Man, ain't it a blast from the Dino-past to be perusin' ebay for all this delightful Dino-treasure! To checks this out at ebay, just clicks on the tagg of this here Dino-prose. Dino-yearnin', DMP

1966 Original MURDERERS' ROW Dean Martin Ann Margret

4 comments:

ed said...

Great idea for a Dino-zen!

Look nice in a frame!

Ed

dino martin peters said...

Hey Ed, yeah, I'm findin' this Dino-photograph so so hard to resist....

Maria Jensen said...

I have this one in my room :D I even made it bigger in the photoshop, and now i have one originale, and one that´s hanging over my bed :D Dream with Dino, the only way to sleep : p

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, no other way to dream that in Dino....