Monday, October 05, 2009

Newest Dinorelease: My Kind Of Christmas

Hey pallies, likes here's some more Dinotreasure for the Dinoholiday Dinoseason...
From our pallies at Hip-O Records who gaves us the Dino "Love Songs" album (pink cover) before Dinoamoreday this year comes "My King Of Christmas," filled with classic Dinowintertunes! Clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram to goes and read it for yourself pallies. Release date....tomorrow, Tuesday, October 6.

How wonderful is this to be findin' more and more Dinoreleases of our Dino's one-of-a-kind music?!???!! Gotta gets my Dinocopy likes very very Dinosoon! Dinoanticipatin', DMP

My Kind Of Christmas
Dean Martin

release date: 10/6/2009
Album
Catalog #602527161082



Dean Martin

1. Baby, It's Cold Outside

2. Silver Bells

3. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

4. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

5. The Christmas Blues

6. Winter Wonderland [The Swingin' Yuletide Mix]

7. Silent Night

8. A Marshmallow World

9. I'll Be Home For Christmas

10. Jingle Bells

11. Blue Christmas

12. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm

13. White Christmas

14. Peace On Earth/Silent Night [Medley]

No comments: