Monday, October 26, 2009

MARIA: I'm forever blowing bobbles

Hey pallies, likes here is 'nother post from our Dinodevotee Maria. Again, as usual, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram to goes to Maria's blogg.

A few ago, Maria mentioned at her blogg that she was sentin' a letter off to the jer...and today she shows the Dinofruits of her effort....a pix of our Dino and the jer signed by the kid! How cool is that. Hopin' that Maria will be sharin' more details of her letter and the response from Mr. Lewis.

Loves findin' such youngens likes our pallie who are so so totally sold out to our Dino...so so Dinorefreshin' for Dinosure! Dinodelightedly, DMP

I'm forever blowing bobbles

This is one of the best weeks :D

So here is a little update:
- This week we have only tree days at school ;)
- On Friday, me, Ulrikke, Ingvild, Pia and Mathilde are going on a little trip to visit Marita, so that's going to be really good : )
- I got my Martin and Lewis Copacobana 1956 live show :D
- I got signed picture of Martin and Lewis, signed by Jerry Lewis him self :D (i actually screamed when i opened that letter and saw what was inside :o )



- I bought a cd collection called: Dean Martin; Direct from the bar. Inside there are 5 cd's, called:
* Dean Martin Show- there are live recordings from his show, where he sings at the piano and on the sofa :P (Thanks to Milka, she was the one who found it :D )
*Dino at the Sands Hotel, Las Vegas 1964
*Live at The Apollo Theatre, Victoria, London 1983
*Volare
- I got my Dean and Frank cd: Live from Sabre Room from 1977

Lagt inn av Maria Jensen kl. 18:22

No comments: