Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ain't That A Kick In The Head?

Hey pallies, as I post this politico post from the blogg "Chattering Teeth," wanna makes it perfectly clear that I am not tryin' to make any political statement, simply wantin' all you pallies to know how far and wide our Dino's influence has spread.

How great to see our Dino bein' mentioned in this post...to see it in it's original format, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogran. Woulda be funny to see President Obama do some lip syncin' of our Dino. Enjoys the humor here pallies...buts remember that likes our Dino, ilovedinomartin doesn't take sides in all thin's politico.... Dinosharin', DMP

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ain't That A Kick In The Head?

Obama visits sailors at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida this afternoon in full campaign mode for the next few days in Florida. The troops in harm's way can wait when there are Democratic fundraisers to attend.



OBAMA: I know Dick Cheney thinks I'm dithering on the war and emboldening our enemy by waffling. But what Cheney calls dithering, I call solemn responsibility to entertain the men and women in uniform in the traditions of Bob Hope. Sure the morale is at an all-time low in Afghanistan, but just ask these sailors here in Jacksonville about morale after I lip sync a little Dean Martin for them!



OBAMA: I may not be listening to that General what's-his-name... McCarthy... McCraken, ehhhh Mickey D's fellow, but I am taking requests for the next fake Karaoke song. Load up the teleprompter Joe!
Posted by DaBlade at 6:33 AM

6 comments:

Marcos Callau said...

What a great swing that kick in the head!!!. One of the best swing songs in the world.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes you won'ta gets any disagreement from this Dinoholic...our Dino is the greatest at every Dinotune he chooses to sing...so are you likes gettin' any closer to givin' up the frankie in honor of our Dino?!?!??!

DaBlade said...

Thanks for this post pallie! I'd say "you're the best", but we both know that the King of Cool holds that title. I will say you are next in line!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, never ever woulda I ever consider myself in the same league as our Dino...but thanks for such a Dinocompliment...hopes you will stopps by 'gain to get some more of our Dino...Dinobest to ya...

Kinezoe said...

Hi pallie, I love that song, one of the best in the Dino catalog, by the way, I got a question for you, my Dinomaster. I always wanted to know what brand of whisky Dino usually drunk. I've heard of Jack Daniel's, J&B, etc. Can you tell me which one really was? I'm really curious to know. Thank you very much, my friend.

Nice week!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, yeah our Dino is so cool with this tune...thanks for the Dinoquire....you are right on the mark with J&B....our Dino's drink of choice....if fact our Dino quipped that J&B was "just booze." Really cool to see you showin' so much Dinointerest in gainin' more Dinoknowledge!

And, likes if you puts J&B in the search box you will find other Dinoposts 'bout our Dino fav liquid libation!