Friday, October 23, 2009

(2) Dinomemories Are Made Of This In Singlish: For Good Friend From DinoAmerica

Hey pallies, likes here is 'nother fun Dinopost from our pallie, Mr. Andy Lim over at padd "Singapore 60s Andy Pop Music Website 08." If, as usual, you clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram you will goes there.

I had encouraged Andy to trys out his own form of patter usin' what he tagged Singlish...a combo of his native tongue and English, and here is where he created in honor of our Dino...all I gotta say is that my Dinobro has just started my Dinoday off with a huge Dinobuddagrin with this fun post!

Thanks pallie, for all your efforts for our Dino and for bein' such a cool Dinopallie! Dinodelightedly, DMP


October 23, 2009

(2) Dinomemories Are Made Of This In Singlish: For Good Friend From DinoAmerica



Shiok Lah!
(1) Hey, dis Dino Marting huh, he damn good man, firs time I hear him sing ah... Wah lau! His voice ah, chin song leh!
(2) Wah, you got hear or not? Never hear this one leh. Me-mo-lee meh of dis ah! Song ah! I listen till die man, like so many time until play a-gain an a-gain.
(3) Yah, wat I tole you seek-stee song better den today one! Today one got use bad word one.
(4) Hey, go sorping sen-ter, see god sell CD or not. Want to come or not? Wah lioaw! Ding Marting. See bay shiok ah!
(5) Es-pen-sip ah, Dino CD. No money to buy...
(6) Ah yah, never my, I pay, I pay, cheep lah... He sooper star you know or not?

Image: http://www.coutant.org/ (Dino is with Jerry Lewis, his partner in crime).

Article: Andy Lim Collection.


Posted by Andy Young* at 9:44 AM
Labels: Dean Martin, Gadgets, Singapore 60s Music

2 comments:

Teoh said...

Landed here after reading Andy Young's post about you.

Wow, I am impressed with pages and pages of information on Dean Martin at your site. You are defintely the no 1 fan of Dean Martin.

Personally, I have several LPs and a CD of Dean Martin. I watched quite a lot of Dean Martin's clips on You Tube and was always amused and amazed by his humor during his performances.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks so much for comin' by the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog...great to meet 'nother Dinolover...and thanks for you kind words for this little Dinotribute Dinoblog....can't claim to be our Dino's hugest fan...but likes wanna do all I can to spread the Dinomessage as Dinofar and Dinowide as Dinopossible. Does hope you will stop by often to enjoy all the Dinopostin's. Keeps lovin' our Dino Mr. Teoh....