Monday, August 31, 2009

This morning I got up early and cleaned my room blaring Dean Martin.

Hey pallies, just found this lovin' Dinoref at a blogg tagged France,WTF! where the chick who mods this place shares in a post tagged Dollars and Decades 'bout her passion for the old eras includin' a stellar Dinotale. To reads this in it's original format, as usual, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram.

How wonderful to keeps on findin' those who are spreadin' the Dinomessage of cool...how cool is that this lady's 70 year old neighbour and her friend were dancin' to the sounds of our great man!

Thanks to our pallie Maria for this wonderful Dinopix that I found at here blogg. Dinosharin', DMP



This week was all about the old eras that I was never able to experience in my life, and never will. I filled my eyes and ears of it every second I could get this weekend, and wish that our generation had something that we would be remembered by. Somehow it seems that there won’t be and that technology has taken over for good. It makes me sad that our generation doesn’t seem connected in any way that will be memorable later on down the road.

I’ve been exploring music like Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Elvis Presley, Roy Oberson and haven’t been listening to anything else. This morning I got up early and cleaned my room blaring Dean Martin. When I looked outside my window and saw my 70+ year old neighbour and her friend dancing by. It was the sweetest moment ever and more so because they didn’t notice that I saw them.

4 comments:

Gayle Carline said...

Fun post (and fun blog). Thanks for leading me to one more place to waste time instead of writing (LOL)!

Gayle
http://gaylecarline.blogspot.com

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes always glad to be of service to my friend Miss Gayle Carline...does loves to find all the glorious and random Dinomentions all over the Dinoweb....

Always On Watch said...

This morning I got up early and cleaned my room blaring Dean Martin. When I looked outside my window and saw my 70+ year old neighbour and her friend dancing by. It was the sweetest moment ever and more so because they didn’t notice that I saw them.

What a beautiful story!

Dino has such a wonderful effect on so many people.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, I gots the biggest Dinobuddhagrin ons my face when I read this story Dinotale...and yes, our Dino goes his magic on so many pallies in so many ways...all over the Dinouniverse....no one makes us happy likes our Dino...