Monday, June 15, 2009

Why I love Dean Martin

Hey pallies, for any of you pallies that still doubt the power of Dino...you gotta read this from novelist Gayle Carline's blogg " the edge of the chair of literature." (clicks on tagg to goes there)

Just on Saturday, I Dinofound and Dinoposted a cool review of Miss Carline's murder mystery "Freezer Burn" that lifts up the name of our Dino. Well, as you will read, yesterday our Dino guided Miss Carline to search for Dinoblogs and not only did she comes to ilovedinomartin, but she found the review of her book...and the rest as they say is Dinohistory...so read on pallies o'mine.

Much thanks to Miss Gayle Carline for liftin' up the name of our Dino and for her very kind words toward ilovedinomartin.... Dinolovin', DMP







Sunday, June 14, 2009
Why I love Dean Martin
I was doing my Blog Book Tour homework today, doing some Googley searches on blogs I might be able to guest on, when I found something WONDERFUL.

http://ilovedinomartin.blogspot.com/2009/06/her-latest-case-involves-client-benny.html

A Dean Martin blog - with an entry that talks about me! I'm absolutely thrilled. They even posted a (very nice) review of my book.

I'm as tickled as Sally Field on Oscar night!

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. That's so cool.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, likes I think you missed the first Dinopost 'bout this...would loves to hear you Dinopatter on that as well....