Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Rememberin' our Dino's pallie Dom DeLuise

Hey pallies, one of Hollywood's greatest and a great pallie of our Dino's, Mr. Dom DeLuise, departed our planet on May 4. Dino loved Dom so much that he made him a regular on the Dean Martin Variety Show....will be doin' some Dinopostin' of Dinoclips featurin' our Dino and Mr. Dom in the comin' Dinodays.

But, I first wanted to post this very very funny Dinoclip from "Cannonball Run I with this coolest of the cool Dinointeraction between our Dino and Mr. Dom....listen closely to the patter between our great man and Mr. Dom.......with our Father Dino "blessin'" Victor (Dom). Dinorememberin', DMP

4 comments:

ATOMIC GEM said...

I JUST LOVE THIS PALLIE! I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT DOM. I'M SO SAD. I JUST LOVE DOM DELUISE! HE AND DINO HAD SUCH GREAT LAUGHS TOGETHER TOO. HE REMINDS ME OF AN EARLIER JOHN CANDY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PAYING TRIBUTE HERE TO DOM. DINOGAL

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, when I read of Mr. Dom's passin', just knew I had to do some sharin' of Dinoclips of our Dino and Dom in remembrance of their true sense of palliedom with each other....our Dino loves the Dom and the Dom loves our Dino....

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I hadn't heard of Dom's passing until I came across it on some other blog. I was sad to hear this news. I was always a fan of his. I loved him in the Cannonball movies.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yeah 'nother of our Dino's pallies has passed on....our Dino and Dom musta been such good pallies 'cause the sure loves workin' together...