Wednesday, May 13, 2009

our oh so Dashin' and Youthful Dino and the kid and company

Hey pallies, lovin' hangin' at this Jamd site with lots and lots of Dinopixs that I have never ever seen before....likes this one....does our Dino looks so dashin' and youthful!??!??!?!?! To sees this in it's original, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinopost. BTW, any of you pallies know anythin' 'bout the chicks in this Dinopix? Dinofollowin', DMP



American singer and actor Dean Martin (1917 - 1995) and a clowning Jerry Lewis stand with Mrs Val Parnell and Mrs Clodagh Haherty. Original Publication: People Disc - HH0151 (Photo by Express Newspapers/Getty Images)

6 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Great pix. Another cool one I've never seen before. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yeah I was so smitten by this Dinopix that I had never seen....so dashin'...so youthful...so Dinoish...

ATOMIC GEM said...

THIS IS A GREAT DINOPIC! I LOVE THIS ONE, AND I TOO HAD NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE. I LOVE THE JAMD PHOTOS OF DINO...THEY ARE SOME OF THE BEST OUT THERE. DINOGAL

KuKuBeau said...

I love that pic so...Dino in robe!

Sarah Jo here X3

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, gotta agree with you 'bout the Jamd Dinopixs...bringin' more and more true Dinopleasure our Dinoway....

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Sarah Jo, woulda loves said Dinorobe for Dinosure...wonder what ever happened to it...thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter....