Monday, December 01, 2008

Our Dino and Miss Shirley Sing of Snow



Oh pallies, likes finally heard my first Dinowintertune on the radio just a bit earlier this Dinomorn....was like so totally Dinopsyched to here our man sing "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow".....and so, have been Dinosearchin' to find a Dinoclip of our Dino singin' this Dinowinterclassic...and as ever our Dino is so good to his pallies, likes here it is....our Dino and Miss Shirley Jones singin' of snow while at the ranch in Cali...enjoys pallies, and know what pallies...likes hopin' to hear much more from our Dino as we move forward to Dinowinterday.... Dinodelightedly, DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Very cool clip. I've never seen this one before. Thanks for sharing it with us. I quite enjoyed it. I heard my first Dino Christmas tune this weekend. It was "Baby, It's Cold Outside." We've got a radio station here that's playing Christmas music 24/7 right now. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, never saw before either...lots of clips with our Dinosingin' Snow to other graphics...buts had my Dinoheart Dinoset on gettin' a version of our Dino singin' Snow in Dinoperson....