Monday, November 10, 2008

Iconic Player: Dean Martin



Hey pallies, likes I just loves to meet new up and comin' Dinoholics in our midst. Today's Dinodiscovery is Mr. Ricardo Rangel from Los Angeles. You can read of his amazin' Dinodevotion below. So refreshin' to find so many of today's youngen's who are turnin' on to our Dino and strivin' daily to be more and more likes our great man. If you would like to read 'bout pallie Ricardo in it's original Dinoform, as always, likes just clicks on the tagg of this Dinopost. Our pallie Ricardo writes...

Iconic Player: Dean Martin
Dean Martin was an actor, singer, comedian, mobster, and above all a Certified Player. This man was and will forever be known as the definiton of the word Cool. Very few film and television men can match his flamboyance on and off the screen. He drank, smoked, and partied on a regular basis. Women found him to be handsome. Men mimicked his moves. He was the life of the party, always cracking jokes at his expense. This icon was well before my era but his persona is so bright it reached my attention from the moment I saw him on television. My style is modeled after "Dino" in every which way I act in a public setting. Too bad I am fat at the moment but my "Dino" spirit makes me look like Brad Pitt in the eyes of most ladies I meet. Thank you "Dino" for giving me my swagger. "That's Amore" is my favorite song of Dean Martin. Cheers.

9 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Thanks for sharing that with us. It always is great to find other Dinoholics. It's especially awesome when those Dinoholics are of the younger generation. It shows that our Dino is timeless and spans across time. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yes, it is so great to see our Dino drawin' more and more of today's young mods to the Dinogroove...and their lives are forever Dinochanged...

The Talented Mr. Rangel said...

thanks for the input and featuring my blog on your blog site. i love your page it's so interesting i will most definitily check in from time to time. viva dino!

The Talented Mr. Rangel said...

thank you for the input and the feedback. i love your blog site. so interesting and informative. i see his style and grace will forever be a part of the future generation if people like you and i keep his legend alive. feel free to contact me anytime. viva dino, cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Ricardo, likes dude my Dinothanks goes to you for gettin' to meet 'nother true Dinoholic..viva Dino Dinoindeed!!! Hopes you will join the Dinogroove as Dino-often as your time permits..

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Great Post Dino Martin Peters - I think that your right Dean Martin was a player and I think he played the game of life in show business very well.

Thanks for a great post.

Glenn Bishop

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Glenn, thanks for stoppin' by and droppin' some Dinopatter...the notion of our Dino bein' a "player" comes from the writer of this Dinoprose...Ricardo Rangel...and like you, I totally am in Dinoagreement with him....

ATOMIC GEM said...

OH WOW THIS IS SO NEAT! ANOTHER DINOHOLIC FOR SURE...KEEP THAT DINO SWAGGER RICARDO. THANKS PALLIE PETERS FOR POSTING THIS TRUE DEFINITION OF OUR DINO.
DINOGAL

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, always loves to find others who loves our Dino likes we do...likes totally totally Dinoaddicted for Dinogood...